• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
I had a fantastic almond croissant there one morning in April and am still savoring the sweet memories. Kurt's foodie photos are making me cry with food desire... Thanks Kurt. I'll be back to Fabrice in August.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Had lunch there yesterday. I ordered the veggie sandwich and had great intentions of only eating half. The problem was the bread was warm and the veggies were delicious. I ate the WHOLE THING! And then followed it up with a lemon tart.

So much for losing the baby-weight!!!:D

oh, olive, there is just no way to eat a half sandwich at Fabrice. the bread will not allow you to put it down. and any time I have lunch there, I absolutely must order a sandwich so that I can have the bread! and I cannot begin to decide which sandwich is my fave.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Thank goodness for the wonderful pre-Tropical Storm Fay lunch!! The new country bread is to die for!:love: Toots and I are in the right frame of mind to face a stormy weekend!

Thanks Fabienne and Fabrice!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Thank goodness for the wonderful pre-Tropical Storm Fay lunch!! The new country bread is to die for!:love: Toots and I are in the right frame of mind to face a stormy weekend!

Thanks Fabienne and Fabrice!

it was as delish as always!!! Fabrice used jdarg and me to test a new lunch special - and it was so yummy we had to sit there and eat it ALL.

ahhhhhhhhh, the bread.....