• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:love:

I nominate this thread as The One We All Needed At Just The Right Time! :clap:

Can't wait for the next report!

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Well, we got through the night. Lexie did good in her crate. Waited till I let her outside this morning to do her puppy business. Shy is still making mean face, but so far no throw downs. Lexie is looking away and acting submissive towards Shyann.

BB, I thought you'd like the new pink collars. Lexie's has poka a dots and Shyann's is pink with rhinestone bling on it.:wave:

I get to work from home today, so, more bonding time:blink::D

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Aleo...could you set up a live stream for us?

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Aleo...could you set up a live stream for us?
:rotfl::rotfl:Only if I have a hat cam so you can watch me run around and break up trouble, before it starts.

I am a little confused by some of the advice I've read on the sites. Some say to reprimand the alpha dog and others say to leave them alone and praise after the confrontation. I've been saying "NO!" to Shy when I think she is going to go after Lexie and it seems to be keeping things at bay right now.:dunno:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal

sunspotbaby

SoWal Insider
Mar 31, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
A - call Nikki Tudge at Pet butler. She has Aussies and she's a trainer. She can probably give you some great tips. Sorry, I don't have her number handy, but she's in bonifay. :wave: