• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

teamc

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2009
Define "Swamped?" Is that the same as closing sales?

no. even as a layperson, i've noticed there are DEF alot of shoppers..more specifically bargain hunters. people putting offer below listing on short sales- several at a time, but not BUYERS.
big diff. Realtors are working hard for the money now!

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Realtors are working hard for the money now!

So "swamped" doesn't mean closing sales.

The "action" is then more akin to a crowd of drunks who show up everyday at a pub that has a "Free Beer Tomorrow" sign in the window. Lots of "traffic" but no sales.

Last edited:

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
no. even as a layperson, i've noticed there are DEF alot of shoppers..more specifically bargain hunters. people putting offer below listing on short sales- several at a time, but not BUYERS.
big diff. Realtors are working hard for the money now!

We are definitely working hard for the money as always. The deals are so good that the buyers, are coming out of the woodwork. I can't speak for every agent but this year looks to be much better then last year for us. We are on track to have our biggest year since 2005. So swamped=buyers=contracts=closings.

teamc

Beach Lover
Jan 10, 2009
So "swamped" doesn't mean closing sales.

The "action" is then more akin to a crowd of drunks who show up everyday at a pub that has a "Free Beer Tomorrow" sign in the window. Lots of "traffic" but no sales.

ha! i think you pegged it! :)

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider