• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Skunky....looks like you finally got your team...

Great game!

I have been waiting since the 1970's! The first Saints game I ever went to was in 1979, ironically against the Giants. I remember Archie Manning, Chuck Muncie and Tony Galbreath. The only Giant I can remember was a guy with the last name of 'Eck' (I think that was how it was spelled) only because my brother and I thought it was the funniest thing of all time. Saints won. The other hilight of that day was coming back to the car and somebody put a bunch of rock band stickers under the car windshield wipers in the lot. The only one I recall with certainty was a Grand Funk sticker. Maybe it was a record store promotion...I don't know. Anyway, yes, lots of fond memories of the Saints, not many winning memories, but mostly good.

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
Bears are making me nervous. Pretty banged up. Tonight will be a test. Saints passed!:clap:

failed test:bang: looks to be a long, tough season. You can not play like that in the red zone. It really makes the QB look bad but I can not believe we even have a passing game. Missed catches, errors on the line!!!!!
Go Saints!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
failed test:bang: looks to be a long, tough season. You can not play like that in the red zone. It really makes the QB look bad but I can not believe we even have a passing game. Missed catches, errors on the line!!!!!
Go Saints!

I yelled at the TV when Orlando Pace jumped on 4th and 1! I need those birds to lose!

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
I yelled at the TV when Orlando Pace jumped on 4th and 1! I need those birds to lose!

A season changing play. Your offensive line is key and ours is very suspect. Everyone wants to throw QB under the bus but this guy needs protection. He was rushed and almost sacked with 3 on the front?!
Saints are strong right now because the line. Brees could pitch a tent and build a fire before he has pressure! Good job to the boys!

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
It does my heart good to see you coming around. :cool:

I may be coming around but I never forget.:cool:

000_1784.jpg

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Bobby J, oh Bobby J, these Saints have grit and character. No quit in them. Walked into a buzzsaw in Miami, got roughed up but kept slugging away and finally won. Wow. Next stop, Monday Night Football versus the HATED Atlanta dirty birds:clap: