• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
CNN says that the police arrived in two minutes. When they arrived, Woods' wife had broken out the back window with a golf club "to help him get out of the vehicle." Let's see, someone has a wreck while leaving their home in an Escalade, and his wife breaks the REAR window? Wouldn't she find a window closer to where he was seated?

Sounds like a marital argument to me. He probably had the wreck from being distracted by her swinging a golf club at the vehicle.

EDIT: What about the symbolism of using one of Tiger's beloved golf clubs to break out the window? Hubby is a casual golfer, and he says that even for him, each golf club is special to him. He would prefer that someone use something else to break out a window to "save his life" than one of his golf clubs.

Hmmmmmmmm....BR, you might be on to something. Sounds fishy to me.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
The crash is under investigation and charges are pending, though it was not clear who could face charges.

Hmmm....in a one car accident, I wonder who potentially would/could face charges??? :dunno:

I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Good one Miss Kitty! :lol: Does anyone know him?

Let me see:

a. the fire hydrant

b. the tree

c. the cadillac SUV

I pick c.

Good luck with your recovery Tiger

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
The crash is under investigation and charges are pending, though it was not clear who could face charges.

Hmmm....in a one car accident, I wonder who potentially would/could face charges??? :dunno:

I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Good one Miss Kitty! :lol: Does anyone know him?

I know some of his neighbors.

RayStar

Beach Lover
Nov 7, 2008
Hmmmmmmmm....BR, you might be on to something. Sounds fishy to me.
Sounds very fishy to me. There is a naughty story/rumor of something happening in Australia recently by one of the rags. I wish I had a link but I can't remember where I saw it early this morning.
I am pleased that he will be ok.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Well, these are the rumors. Keeping in mind that Elin Nordegen, his wife, has always seemed very classy and is from a prominent Swedish family. Always seemed like a good match for Tiger, not knowing much about her of course.

But the latest from TMZ and the National Enquirer are that:

1) Tiger was having an affair (in the Enquirer this week)
2) Elin confronted him about it that night
3) She scratched his face up
4) He bolted
5) He started driving away and she came after the back of the car with a golf club
6) He was distracted (obviously) and hit the fire hydrant and the tree
7) He has been taking prescription painkillers, explaining why he was a bit out of it

Of course, this is TMZ we are talking about, but none of it is that surprising. She gave up a lot to stay home with him in Orlando and raise two babies. It is hard. She went bananas. I'm not excusing it but I might have too.

Still, I'm betting the marriage will be saved.

aggieb

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2007
ibx
Well, these are the rumors. Keeping in mind that Elin Nordegen, his wife, has always seemed very classy and is from a prominent Swedish family. Always seemed like a good match for Tiger, not knowing much about her of course.

But the latest from TMZ and the National Enquirer are that:

1) Tiger was having an affair (in the Enquirer this week)
2) Elin confronted him about it that night
3) She scratched his face up
4) He bolted
5) He started driving away and she came after the back of the car with a golf club
6) He was distracted (obviously) and hit the fire hydrant and the tree
7) He has been taking prescription painkillers, explaining why he was a bit out of it

Of course, this is TMZ we are talking about, but none of it is that surprising. She gave up a lot to stay home with him in Orlando and raise two babies. It is hard. She went bananas. I'm not excusing it but I might have too.

Still, I'm betting the marriage will be saved.

yep. i bet you're right.