• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Awwwbarn about to implode?

AWWWWBarn seems to have a huge rip in it's hull and may be near sinking....

Ted Roof leaves his DC position for a "lateral" move as the new DC at UCF?

Dyer suspended and probably won't be back next year?

Gus Malzahn OC, seriously looking at Arkansas State as their next head coach and is willing to take over a $600K/year paycut. This is after turning down Vanderbilt and a multi-million dollar contract last year?

Rat's seem to be jumping ship!!!! Cheezstick may be in deep kimchi....:eek:

Mike Dyer's suspension a perfect ending to Auburn's troubled season

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2011/12/mike_dyers_suspension_a_perfec.html

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal

Yep, Sources close to him in Arkansas are revealing that he was willing to take about anything to leave Auburn. They haven't elaborated (yet) as to why? He is taking a $500,000/year paycut to take a job at a University who has basically been a "B" rate program forever....hmmmm. Left 2.5+mil/year on the table when he backed off of the Vandy job and then does this?????? It wouldn't surprise many that Dyer leaves Auburn (poss. to AR st) and that Frazier will probably also follow Gussy..... Cheezstick has a lot of holes to patch up in his leaky dingy.....

BTW...beware of the Dyer issue....that dude has been bad news since his HS days (reason that Arkansas backed off of him). He may have very loose lips if/when he leaves...stay tuned!

Last edited:
Good luck, Urban!

From CNN:

The NCAA imposed a one-year postseason ban on Ohio State University's football program, citing the school for "failure to monitor, preferential treatment and extra benefit violations."
Former head coach Jim Tressel also was found to have engaged in unethical conduct. Tressel resigned in May after admitting he played ineligible players and lied to the NCAA about it.
The penalties in this case, some of which were self-imposed and adopted by an NCAA committee, include a bowl ban for the 2012 season, additional scholarship reductions and forfeiture of almost $340,000.

The Tostitos Bowl makes me puke due to bad memories.

So in 1996 Nebraska was #1 and Florida was #2 and were in the national championship game at the Tostitos Bowl in Tempe, AZ. My Christmas present from hubby were first-class plane tickets to AZ and reservations at the Arizona Biltmore (awesome). However, we had no game tickets. The concierge at the hotel got tix for us.

It was very warm on game day. Went to the game. Not only did the Gators get their butts beaten, but when the sun set, it was incredibly cold. When it was clear that the Gators had been skinned, we went back to the hotel, changed into black, and dined at the hotel. I had to teach a class the next day. So we took the red-eye to ATL, hubby dropped me off at work, and I managed to teach my class.

Argh! What we do to support our favorite team!

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Seems like the UT Hound dogs are continuing to implode.

They have lost 4 coaches since the end of the season including the recent departure of their DC. Now, several of their top committed recruits are decommitting and looking at other schools.....Dooley has stepped into a big pile of smokey poo....

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Seems like the UT Hound dogs are continuing to implode.

They have lost 4 coaches since the end of the season including the recent departure of their DC. Now, several of their top committed recruits are decommitting and looking at other schools.....Dooley has stepped into a big pile of smokey poo....

Wherever Dooleys tread ye shall find poo.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal

Attachments

• ncf_a_smokey_275.jpg
    ncf_a_smokey_275.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 58