• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Congrats on that win, Arkiehawg! I'm sure you had a great time! Kuck Fansas:banging:

We had a great time. Voice is shot today. Jerry's World is an amazing facility. Our seats were on the 20 yard line 12 rows from the field. Looking up at that monster of a screen gave us a stiff neck! ha....

Good luck on Monday...I guess I have to be "neutral" since both are SEC....but here's a hint on my choice...

GEAUX SEC.....:clap:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
We had a great time. Voice is shot today. Jerry's World is an amazing facility. Our seats were on the 20 yard line 12 rows from the field. Looking up at that monster of a screen gave us a stiff neck! ha....

Good luck on Monday...I guess I have to be "neutral" since both are SEC....but here's a hint on my choice...

Yeah you right! Makin' bacon with Satan!:D

Glad your team won and that you had a great time!

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006

Congrats and way to make the SEC look good!