• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

j p nettles

Banned
Jul 1, 2012
Ebro
R's already did that, thus you've got the FCAT. Keep voting republican, perhaps they can enhance the FCAT.

What makes you think I always vote Republican? I voted against Don Gaetz and I voted for the Democratic candidate for superintendent of Walton Schools in the 2012 general election. Gaetz love FCAT. He prides himself on raising the FCAT based grading system in Okaloosa schools when he was superintendent there.

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
So your recycled pile of **** is better than the current pile of ****? What a ringing endorsement. No wonder people don't vote.

The other reference regarding the baby is beyond bad taste. Even by your standards.

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Well so much for staying on topic!:bang:

I was hoping for some insight. Is it even possible to have an adult discussion, like people would have if they were face-to-face?

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
OK I actually spent some time on the link...

Saw the suits, most recent in Nov 2001.

I have a serious question, I may be silly for asking...

Wouldn't any State exam questions (Questions, not answers), based on the actual exam, be available via public records?

meggiemom

Beach Lover
Jun 24, 2012
Walton
How does identifying how many Walton county students are finalists and semi finalists on National Merit improve schools in Walton County?