• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jim Boothe

Beach Comber
Mar 31, 2014
Does anyone have the dates, times, and locations to all of the farmers markets in the area? Also the weeknight concerts? We will be there from 4/3 thru 4/11, and would like to check out a market, or two, on the weekend, and a local concert on a weeknight. We enjoyed a Sunday market in Rosemary Beach last year, and a concert in Seacrest as well

HD Lady

Beach Fanatic
Mar 10, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
If you do a "search" and use the key words "farmers market" or "concert" you will be able to see the information you are inquiring about.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
Does anyone have the dates, times, and locations to all of the farmers markets in the area? Also the weeknight concerts? We will be there from 4/3 thru 4/11, and would like to check out a market, or two, on the weekend, and a local concert on a weeknight. We enjoyed a Sunday market in Rosemary Beach last year, and a concert in Seacrest as well

Watercolor and Rosemary are both Thursday and Sunday. Seaside is Saturday.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008

Look at menu at top of page a link for "Events" and one for "Live Music"

Jim Boothe

Beach Comber
Mar 31, 2014
Watercolor and Rosemary are both Thursday and Sunday. Seaside is Saturday.

Is there anything in Gulf Place? I think I saw somewhere that they too have a farmers market, but I'm not sure. That would be ideal for us, because it's where we are staying this year.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Is there anything in Gulf Place? I think I saw somewhere that they too have a farmers market, but I'm not sure. That would be ideal for us, because it's where we are staying this year.

No Gulf Place farmers market for now. Please see SoWal Events Calendar for all info!

soappedaler

Beach Fanatic
Feb 21, 2006
In addition to the Saturday Farmer's Market at Seaside, there is a Tuesday Farmer's market at Seaside, both are 8-12