• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
If God is already on the badge and on the side of the vehicle as part of the emblem or whatever, then why the sticker?

The question Teresa is, Is it constitutionally legal? I think we are fixing to find out.

Lots of comments of support.
Lot's of support for an issue that isn't illegal too!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I'll watch with a little interest. Keep us posted.

Someone just said to me (and I agree) allot of self-interest at work here.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
An interesting dialog between you two. I have my own opinions which, at this point in time, I am keeping to myself.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
If you stand for nothing Teresa, you will fall for anything! :D

And the sheriff is standing for something and people love that. I truly have no opinion on a sticker.. God is not religion. And as he pointed out, this is the official motto of the state of Florida.

I do have my thoughts about God as a PR tool on a cheap sticker. But that's about it.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
God is not religion.

WTH? If God is not religion then what the hell is it?

And the sheriff is standing for something and people love that

When the majority of "We the people" (who pay the Sheriff's salary) stood for something, they were ridiculed, and called racist hate mongers and sadly the legality of that issue isn't even a legitimate argument.

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
FYI...The Freedom From Religion Foundation, the very same one who contacted the Sheriff compelled the town of Dallas N.C. to remove a nativity scene from government property in 2014.

Another bucket of worms...