• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
How sad. It sounds like Father Tom is suffering PTSD because of Torey Geile's savage attack.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I didn't see any updates in Walton Sun or NWFL Daily news today? I CANNOT believe this guy hasn't been arrested yet!!!! Father Tom showed up to the Christmas Eve service at his church. Even though his jaw is wired shut, he "spoke" very briefly and said "I am sure most of you have heard about what happened. However it is not what the papers reported. This was not a dog fight, it was a dog ATTACK." He then told everyone they need to work on forgiveness then he broke down into tears and had to leave. This is so unbelievably SAD. This man's dog was viciously attacked, as was Father Tom.
2 different conversations...sorry

Dec 23, 2015
Searching this Torey Geile. On his company's facebook page, he was thanked for serving his country. I wonder if he served overseas and is having some PTSD issues? Could be really dangerous. Roofing Contractors | Destin & Fort Walton Beach, FL (His picture)

Whether Torey Geile has PTSD or not, his behavior is inexcusable. That picture of him on Destin Roofing's website adequately depicts how he acts. His dogs have attacked several other dogs and Torey himself has attacked several other people in the neighborhood besides Father Tom. Animal control has been called, I wonder if nothing has been done in that department as well? Those dogs are very large and very aggressive. No other animals are safe in their vicinity. Again.. I am baffled that SW Sheriff department has done nothing in regards to Torey or the animals!

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Sheriffs Office and Animal Control are the same office. Adkinson took it over.

Probably why no response from either...

Dec 23, 2015
Sheriffs Office and Animal Control are the same office. Adkinson took it over.

Probably why no response from either...
Don't we as tax payers deserve an explanation for this? We pay their salaries and have the right to feel like we are living in a safe community. What other resources can we use to see to it that these two issues are addressed?

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Don't we as tax payers deserve an explanation for this? We pay their salaries and have the right to feel like we are living in a safe community. What other resources can we use to see to it that these two issues are addressed?
Voting. When his term is up elect someone more interested in the needs of the citizens than the need to slap religious stickers on patrol cars.