• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Campaign Season has arrived ! Got these two campaign mailers in today's mail. Walton County has truly arrived as these two "Similarly Designed" mailers were paid for by a Washington DC PAC "Our Generation"

fletch7245

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2012
Bob, not sure who this group is, but appreciate their efforts, being the Super Sleuth, how do we find out?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Our Generation, Inc Review - Lobbyists in Washington, DC - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Metro Washington, DC and Eastern Pennsylvania

Description
Consumers report receiving mailings from this organization seeking input and donations for advocating various national issues. The organization identifies itself as a 501(c)4 group and donations to its advocacy efforts are not tax deductible. Consumers who receive mailings from this organization and others can evaluate whether they wish to support the ideas or policies described and whether they wish to do so through one particular group or another. Contributions which are not tax deductible are usually sought by such advocacy groups to continue its efforts at outreach and advocacy.

The Organization's web site describes itself as a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization founded to research, educate and promote long-term, free market solutions to public policy issues.

We said we were going to change the world | Our Generation

Our Generation: Walton County

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Bill Fletcher seems to know allot of the who's who of Walton County...including Bill Eddins Jr. (School board) Rhonda Skipper, Danny Glidewell. Don Gaetz, Cindy Meadows, Sheriff Adkinson, Kim Kirby (School Board) Suzanne Harris, Robert Nelson (Ugh!) Andrew Campanella, Trey Nick (Nicks Seafood) Cory Godwin.

I'm sure there are also others people will recognize that aren't familiar to me. Bill Fletcher did share a photo of Melanie Nipper on his page so I think it's safe to assume they support one another.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
It appears Mike Huckabee and his wife want Imfield off the BCC supporting Melanie Nipper. And here is a name I haven't seen or heard of or from in eons...Herman Walker (Ex-BCC)

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
This campaign is getting weirder by the minute.
Who will surface from the past next?

As far as "Our Generation," Bill Fletcher, if you could share where you sent your photos and bio information that might help us figure out who these people are and what their agenda is for Walton County.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Quote Bill Fletcher:

"Bob, not sure who this group is, but appreciate their efforts, being the Super Sleuth, how do we find out?"

Well if you knew nothing about it Bill let me give you some insight into the "gift" you received. That mailer on your behalf probably cost about $15,000. It appears it was mailed to all Walton County Property Owners ( about 50,000 pieces) not just "Voters". I received a call from some part-time residents that live on my street today. They are not registered voters in Walton County. They are registered to vote in Ga.. I then called 2 other out of town property owners in Alabama & Tennessee and they got the two mailers as well

Someone likes you !!!! Not sure who that might be.