• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
In 2008 I founded Huck PAC to promote conservative principles and help elect conservative candidates at every level of government. I believe that America is at a crossroads, and the choices we make in the coming years will determine the future of our country for generations.— Mike Huckabee

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Wonder why he stayed out of the D5 race? Or has he?
Bob Hudson, I see you did mailer preparation for Mr Fletcher.
Also I did not get anything from Nipper or Fletcher.
Anyone know who Mr Huckabee is supporting in the District 1 US Congress race?

Last edited:

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
In 2008 I founded Huck PAC to promote conservative principles and help elect conservative candidates at every level of government. I believe that America is at a crossroads, and the choices we make in the coming years will determine the future of our country for generations.— Mike Huckabee
He means Christian principles. This is the guy deathly afraid of Sharia law.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
I want to know the real agenda behind this campaign. If we are supporting Christian principles, wouldn't John Dixon, a Christian Minister have been the obvious choice? Are we saying that Mr.'s Chapman, Kramer and Imfeld are not Christians or do not support Christian principles? Why no endorsement in District 5? Are we saying both support Christian principles or neither? Or is there another issue that is being promoted here that is not apparent by the mailers? Also, every organization that ever endorsed me or considered it wanted a meeting and a discussion of the issues. Did this happen and were all the candidates considered? If there were discussions of issues, what were those issues? $30,000 in expenditures is a lot of money to spend and I want to know what is going on and who is behind it.

Bob Hudson

Beach Fanatic
May 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Wonder why he stayed out of the D5 race? Or has he?
Bob Hudson, I see you did mailer preparation for Mr Fletcher.
Also I did not get anything from Nipper or Fletcher.
Anyone know who Mr Huckabee is supporting in the District 1 US Congress race?

No I didn't prepare a mailer for him I removed a background from a picture for him.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Perhaps these two candidates know about the corrupt practices in Walton and maybe they'll join together and do something about it.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Religion and politics makes for strange bedfellows. I don't care what religion you are it has no place in politics.

I think there is another agenda being promoted here.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Perhaps these two candidates know about the corrupt practices in Walton and maybe they'll join together and do something about it.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
By making it worse!