• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Now we need a Better South Walton run by open honest government in THE SUNSHINE, for the people by the people.

We need a better Walton County run by open honest government in THE SUNSHINE, for the people by the people.

It's needed up here in the North too! :)

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Thanks, what is the website or face book page name and I will join. Have a great day.

If you want to post it your self, and I think you would be a valued addition to the Facebook page group here is the link. Just request to join and the administrators will except you in shortly after.

Walton county ideas for visioning and quality of life httpsWWW.Facebook.com/groups/317394411663027/

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
@Phil Good I originally posted this in the thread where you actually made the comment but in an effort to get that topic back on track and away from comments you made to derail that entire conversation, I deleted it there and will put it here.

You shouldn't speak ill of anyone, particularly good men like GR Miller who are no longer around to defend themselves.

Since you brought up speaking ill of someone....isn't it true that a certain widow copied an image from Suzanne Harris' Facebook page, posted it to her own page and implied that the woman in question was feeding a toddler alcohol and stated the woman in question was an idiot among other things?? To use an image of a woman holding an innocent child to assert said claims palls in comparison to anything I've said publicly. In fact it's downright pathetic.

Before you say that didn't happen...think long and hard about your answer. Remember, I do my homework!

If Ms. Harris isn't allowed to tell the truth about what happened in her dealings with regard to the now deceased GR Miller with proof and court documents, shouldn't the widow be prevented from making very derogatory, very defamatory and FALSE allegations against Ms. Harris?

People who live in glass houses...

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
P.S. @ Phil Good

The comments made by the widow were there at 2 AM this morning. The offending photo and subsequent comments were deleted on or before 7 AM. Its all good! I'm sure there are screenshots somewhere. It just goes to show you just how nasty and dishonorable some people can be when its proven their spouse acted out of the Sunshine.

It should also come as no surprise that folks calling themselves "Christian" are actually acting like the devil in disguise. Hypocritical at best and certainly not the way to honor your dead husbands memory. Its not a way to maintain the moral high ground either!

Truman

Beach Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
If you want to post it your self, and I think you would be a valued addition to the Facebook page group here is the link. Just request to join and the administrators will except you in shortly after.

Walton county ideas for visioning and quality of life httpsWWW.Facebook.com/groups/317394411663027/
oh gawd - the people on there are so nasty I had to unjoin.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
oh gawd - the people on there are so nasty I had to unjoin.

The page is too moderator heavy and censored in my opinion if you do not agree with their visions for the county. I passed on even joining.

Phil Good

Beach Lover
Jun 17, 2016
Blue Mountain
@Phil Good I originally posted this in the thread where you actually made the comment but in an effort to get that topic back on track and away from comments you made to derail that entire conversation, I deleted it there and will put it here.

Since you brought up speaking ill of someone....isn't it true that a certain widow copied an image from Suzanne Harris' Facebook page, posted it to her own page and implied that the woman in question was feeding a toddler alcohol and stated the woman in question was an idiot among other things?? To use an image of a woman holding an innocent child to assert said claims palls in comparison to anything I've said publicly. In fact it's downright pathetic.

Before you say that didn't happen...think long and hard about your answer. Remember, I do my homework!

If Ms. Harris isn't allowed to tell the truth about what happened in her dealings with regard to the now deceased GR Miller with proof and court documents, shouldn't the widow be prevented from making very derogatory, very defamatory and FALSE allegations against Ms. Harris?

People who live in glass houses...
kaq6GnxDlJaBq.gif