• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Yesterday and a portion of this morning I allowed myself to be drug into a conversation with sock puppets who in my opinion joined this list simply to do what they accomplished.

I apologize that I allowed myself to let it deteriorate to the point that it did and for my heated exchanges.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Mr. Anderson,
We know your people and you read this. If you don't want to answer here that's your business. But for pete's sake answer the above questions somewhere, in the paper, at a forum, on TV, just somewhere. You still don't show up at BCC meetings, prove to SOWAL you are real. You have lots to explain, we're listening. Maybe you can address these items at the south walton republican club dinner this thursday. Maybe miss notebook will show up and document your answers for free and put them in the paper. What have you got to lose?

Going into day 5 with no answers.......the saga continues

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
How can one work 30 years for a good paying job like UPS and not buy a home?
How can one be collecting disability and apply for a position that pays substantionally? How can one avoid questions from tax paying voters if they're running for office?
Something smells strange.......

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.