• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
I think the better question to have asked is, how it has already benefited all beach vendors?

Where else in the US does a County Board of Commissioners literally give away 50% of public land for free (charge no rent, collect only permitting fees) and take from its citizens and give what doesn't belong to them to a private entity?
So good afternoon, Misty are you a resident of district five ? And if so do you work for a business that profits from tourism?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
So good afternoon, Misty are you a resident of district five ? And if so do you work for a business that profits from tourism?

I'm not going to answer your questions about my life. I'm not a public figure. I'm not a candidate.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
No and No. She also likely doesn't ever step foot on the beach. She sure cares though!
Everyone should care about what happens to OUR beaches. I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone who isn't.

Seadune85

Beach Lover
May 23, 2016
South of the bay
She only cares because cecilia jones and Tony anderson have family involved in vending businesses. If they ran lemonade stands in defuniak in the summer she would do everything in her power to make sure they couldn't buy lemons anywhere in walton county without having to hear the latest GOSSIP spread about them and heaven forbid they set up on county property (a sidewalk or a parking lot) to provide that service to people. She might stroke out because then it would actually be up in her neck of the woods!!

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
I'm not going to answer your questions about my life. I'm not a public figure. I'm not a candidate.
You sure act like you are. Why not answer do you actually go to the beach regularly?
And for your information I saw you on another site yesterday talking pretty ugly when questions were being asked, I am obviously not who you think I am. I really not sure who your family is either I just wanted some onsite of who you are.

Phil Good

Beach Lover
Jun 17, 2016
Blue Mountain
She only cares because cecilia jones and Tony anderson have family involved in vending businesses. If they ran lemonade stands in defuniak in the summer she would do everything in her power to make sure they couldn't buy lemons anywhere in walton county without having to hear the latest GOSSIP spread about them and heaven forbid they set up on county property (a sidewalk or a parking lot) to provide that service to people. She might stroke out because then it would actually be up in her neck of the woods!!
Jealous of Cecilia Jones if you ask me. Cecilia is looking rather fit, has a nice tan, and is on the board during some of the most prosperous financial times in Walton County history. Not a good look @Misty

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

I will do everything I can to see to it Anderson isn't elected, yes, that much is true.

Seadune85

Beach Lover
May 23, 2016
South of the bay
You really seem like you would be a good debater maybe you should Run for your district.

Great minds think alike...I have mentioned the same thing to her..she's so passionate about all of these issues so why not step up to the plate. She's never gonna make a difference living on a forum!!

Status
Not open for further replies.