• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Biggest Lesson I learned today....Vote No!

13659145_10207140228847989_5970984696550771378_n.jpg

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
P.S. B&B, At what point did you notice everyone but me quit talking to you?

It was about the time you typed..."I don't have any facts, I'm just here to defend Tony against all the lies, I'm just here to tell you he is an honest, decent, compassionate man, who loves children, goes to church, delivered mail for 30 years and never advanced himself at the USPS job he held as a mail carrier, bailed on businesses he alleges he started and last but assuredly not least, he has the knowledge and experience to lead a County budget of over $8 (+) million dollars on those qualifications".

I should have quit at that point myself but I stayed for the entertainment value. It's gone now and I really do have a headache so....I'm off like a dirty shirt to take a much needed nap. I haven't laughed this hard in years. Thank you.
Buh Bye.
I noticed they quit talking to you too mission accomplished. BTW please don't put quotation makes and say I typed something I didn't. Yet another lie from you.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I noticed they quit talking to you too mission accomplished. BTW please don't put quotation makes and say I typed something I didn't. Yet another lie from you.

You did say all those things....at least that's what you wanted us to understand. You said so. How's that make me a liar?

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Bottom line is this, Tony ain't going to answer any important questions or discuss relevant issues because he is too honest and has common sense!

No wonder washington can't tell us any answers, they are all too honest and overflowing with common sense......yeah, that's it.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Common sense is fighting a parking ordinance that would have put a lot of small business owners out of business that the current commissioner was pushing. Small business built this county.

Ok, I'm confused now. Common sense is about fighting an ordinance that the current BCC WAS pushing? They aren't pushing it anymore as in past tense?

If they county isn't pushing this any longer what's it got to do with Tony? Tony doesn't have a dog in the fight, he doesn't own a business and he had no dog in the fight when it was being pushed because he's never attended a BCC meeting.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
While we are on the common sense theme. What do you guys feel is the biggest issue in this county?

Crooked politicians and the money they pander too.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I guess you support Amy Coble. LOL. I was working yesterday. Do you work?. I have known Tony for 30 plus years. The main reason for coming on here was because lies being said about him. Just remember anytime you me or anybody else lies and knows we are lying when we say it then we will have to answer one day for that. I am told nothing but the truth and can rest easy.

Do you know why Amy Coble was planted in the race? Do you even get why she has NOT attended a single forum? Do you comprehend that if Tony loses in August that C. Meadows faces Amy Coble in November??? Do you realize that you should actually be SUPPORTING Amy Coble ?? Evidently not!

I'm asking for Devin intervention here because I just can't phantom that you just made yourself look totally UNINFORMED!!

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
When you compare Cindy Meadows experience, education and qualifications with T. Anderson's, there is no comparison. Cindy wins hands down! If South Walton voters are smart, they will keep a very capable individual as Commissioner.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Do you know why Amy Coble was planted in the race? Do you even get why she has NOT attended a single forum? Do you comprehend that if Tony loses in August that C. Meadows faces Amy Coble in November??? Do you realize that you should actually be SUPPORTING Amy Coble ?? Evidently not!

I'm asking for Devin intervention here because I just can't phantom that you just made yourself look totally UNINFORMED!!
It's some more of that common sense at work. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.