• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Election time is near. I have watched this forum. I have seen lies and misdirection of the facts on here. Everyone get out and vote. I urge each and every single one of you to look up the facts on all of the candidates in every race. Don't take people's word for it and don't take mine. Look at who is suing the county and why. Look at the supporters of each candidate and see what they are about. Look at how they act. Who really wants the best for this county? I'll take a group of small business owners who want to protect other small business owners over big business any day. I'll take honesty over lawsuits. I will take what best for the county has a whole over what's best for a small group. Don't let hearsay help make your decision for a vote. Walton county get out and vote. Walton county politics will never be the same.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I think it highly unlikely anyone is going to take your word for anything anyway. Have no fear!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Ding ding ding ding. Cindy supporter strikes. I never said anything about you personally.

Ummm, you did state in the topic starter not to take your word for it. I just responded that I don't think anyone would take your word for it anyway.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I'm not taking your word either. It's kind of lame to say education and experience doesn't matter. Please post Tony's resume and education credentials.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I'm not taking your word either. It's kind of lame to say education and experience doesn't matter. Please post Tony's resume and education credentials.

OFF with your head LakeViewToo! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
Wait. I thought the sba was a group used as a front for a small group of people trying yet another way to buy elections after failing in the past.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Wait. I thought the sba was a group used as a front for a small group of people trying yet another way to buy elections after failing in the past.

Actually, they did succeed in getting C. Jones elected! We certainly don't need anymore favors from them!

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
In some cases it may. But you can't teach common sense and you can't fix stupid. Lets see I barely graduated high school. I didn't go to college. I own and run a million dollar business. I'll trade common sense for a degree anyday of the week. Common sense can't be taught.