• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
The grand jury heard testimony about a ton of people and they chose to issue the report they did. The report does not say they were only presented evidence about meadows and Larry jones.

Was C. Jones questioned about the people she had hired in the Planning Dept?

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Yeah there are no crimes...that's my point!

I'm not going to go back and pull the quotes...there are too many posts to wade through. My point is private citizens deserve privacy and not to be dragged through the mud whether you like them or not.
If you are going to make an accusation like that against a member of this community then you need to back it up. Post link to a post where Misty accused him of a crime or you will be reported for ban. If she accused him of a crime then she will be reported by me.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
If you are going to make an accusation like that against a member of this community then you need to back it up. Post link to a post where Misty accused him of a crime or you will be reported for ban. If she accused him of a crime then she will be reported by me.

Thanks Dawn...I've stated my own personal opinions of what I think of the "person in question" but I assuredly have not accused him of any crimes.

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
This "community" is often a "community" of bullies. Look it up yourself. Report me, I do not care.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I have no idea...I thought all commissioners testified before GJ?

Then what you're saying is not factually accurate because you don't know if she testified or not. Is C. Jones guilty of hiring or having had someone of her choice hired in that department? Unequivocally the answer to that is YES!

Was C. Jones reprimanded? Unequivocally the answer to that is NO!

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Thanks Dawn...I've stated my own personal opinions of what I think of the "person in question" but I assuredly have not accused him of any crimes.
I don't think you should be talking bad about someone who is not a public figure and isn't here to defend themselves. Contributing to a campaign doesn't make someone a public figure and there's nothing wrong with funding if done legally.