• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Pay no attention to a troll who returns after 2 years to again stir up trouble about racism issues. DON"T feed the troll!

Jensky, he didn't bring this issue back up that would be John G who shared a post recently about the revival of what should be a dead issue.

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
Jensky, he didn't bring this issue back up that would be John G who shared a post recently about the revival of what should be a dead issue.
Nope but the troll came out from under his bridge when he saw the topic rise from the muck.

Sorry Trump fans but racism isn't dead. :sosad::afro:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Nope but the troll came out from under his bridge when he saw the topic rise from the muck.

Sorry Trump fans but racism isn't dead. :sosad::afro:

Name calling isn't supposed to be allowed here @Jensky but you sure get away with your share of it. Just because someone doesn't agree with you or post here often enough to suit you doesn't make them a troll.

It would probably behoove you to look up the definition of troll as well. Trolls only post to attack others in drive by attacks like the way you are doing now and the way @Tyrone Magnanimous has done.

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Bob Wells, Maybe we are all "imaginary" in this forum :) Maybe these words I am typing are imaginary. Maybe anyone who has a different opinion than you is imaginary. Your use of the word is an example of how uncivil this thread and people have become. For the record I do not believe you are an imaginary person or have imaginary facts. Who said what, where and when is history. Just like the removal of Confederate Flags and Confederate Memorials once again history is disappearing :sosad:

Jensky, I thought about responding to your trolling around and decided your words speak for themselves...

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Bob Wells, Maybe we are all "imaginary" in this forum :) Maybe these words I am typing are imaginary. Maybe anyone who has a different opinion than you is imaginary. Your use of the word is an example of how uncivil this thread and people have become. For the record I do not believe you are an imaginary person or have imaginary facts. Who said what, where and when is history. Just like the removal of Confederate Flags and Confederate Memorials once again history is disappearing :sosad:

Jensky, I thought about responding to your trolling around and decided your words speak for themselves...
Actually, I am a little upset. I don't remember calling anyone a troll. If I did it I would own it, the problem is you have accused me of something and up to this point without proof. You have said Kurt was involved yet he denies it. All I have asked is proof, and all you want to do is fade away. You are upset by my belief you imagined something and I shouldn't take offense at your accusation. As I said, you prove it, I will own it but don't get your panties in a wad because you are called on it. As for your opinion on this thread you are more than entitled to your opinion no matter how right you believe you are and no matter how wrong I might believe you are.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
A few hundred armed militia group members, Sons of Confederate Veterans, Ku Klux Klaners, supporters of President Donald Trump, and other self-described patriots descended upon the Gettysburg battlefield Saturday, some carrying semi-automatic rifles, to defend the site’s Confederate symbols from phantom activists who never showed up. Saturday’s rally in Gettysburg showed pro-Confederate activists increasingly agitated, armed, and itching for a fight even when there is no one to clash with them although they did draw first blood when one member shot himself in the leg. They sang the National Anthem, pledged allegiance to the flag and then said in unison, "I salute the Confederate flag with affection, reverence and undying devotion to the cause for which it stands."

Billy Snuffer, who identified himself as the Imperial Wizard for the Rebel Brigade of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, said,
"The Confederate battle flag has nothing to do with slavery, this is our history, this is our heritage.”
He said this while standing in the same area where 154 years ago the Confederate Army marched into town abducting free black Americans and sending them to the South to be sold into slavery.

#MAGA

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Actually, I am a little upset. I don't remember calling anyone a troll. If I did it I would own it, the problem is you have accused me of something and up to this point without proof. You have said Kurt was involved yet he denies it. All I have asked is proof, and all you want to do is fade away. You are upset by my belief you imagined something and I shouldn't take offense at your accusation. As I said, you prove it, I will own it but don't get your panties in a wad because you are called on it. As for your opinion on this thread you are more than entitled to your opinion no matter how right you believe you are and no matter how wrong I might believe you are.

whine.jpg

mputnal

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2009
Bob Wells, Please accept my apologies. I have zero intent on making anyone upset. I was almost relieved that I was banned from the forum because of the complete uncivil nature from the side of those that wanted to remove the Confederate Flag. You're right in that my memory could be faulty but I did not imagine those posts. Maybe I have the wrong bob or the wrong time frame but those posts are a fact. I also know that posts can be removed by the moderators. Usually the moderators will ask the poster if okay to remove the post but I was never asked. I don't want to push this issue but if you do please ask Kurt. I simply can not prove that a post exists if it has been removed.

It is hurtful to be "accused" of something without facts to support the accusation. I understand this well. After reading the 84 pages of accusations and judgements coming from the side of the Confederate Flag removers did you even once consider that I was being accused and judged by people who had zero facts about me as a person? I doubt it. There are people (not you) in this forum that are accusatory and judgemental and very uncivil. It seems that the moderators allow this behavior in some of the very worse with those behaviors. Why do you think that is? During the last two years I keep going back to the forum to find information on county government only because I am interested. I have no axe to grind except that in general people are becoming more uncivil, less compromising and down right hateful of those that have a differing opinion. I am not upset but I am very interested in why you would be upset over calling me troll but not that there are people calling other people racist without knowing them personally. You read those 84 pages and seem to be reacting only to the fact that I must have imaginary memories because you did not find those posts. All I ask is that you let this go because if your memory is worse than mine then others will have to explain what happened to those posts for their own integrity...