• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Nikki L

Beach Comber
Apr 18, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I'm a Personal Trainer & Health/Wellness Coach, offering 30 - 60 minute sessions to women who are (preferably) 55+. If you are wanting to gain health benefits, reduce the risk of disease, perform activities of daily living successfully, increase your mobility, have strong bones, muscles and joints, experience fat loss, maintain the ability to live independently and lots of other body, mind and soul benefits, then I am the girl for you.

I will happily drive to you and train you in your home/gym or you can come to my home.

I provide an all encompassing health and wellness program that includes but is not limited to, one-on-one training time of up to 60 minutes, exercise program and instruction, safety procedures, nutritional review and counsel, emotional support, mental support, daily affirmations, relaxation techniques, guided imagery, encouragement, joy and love.

About Me: I have a B.S. in Exercise & Health Science and have been a personal trainer for over 13 years. I've worked with men and women of all ages and sizes, with fitness goals across the board. The indoor boot camp business that I co-owned from 2010-2011 was voted "Best Boot Camp in Atlanta" in its first year of business.

Reach out to me now and let's get you set up for a FREE over the phone fitness consultation to make sure we're a great fit. Prices vary depending on the location, duration of the sessions and monthly commitment, starting as low as $40.

**Group sessions are also available**

srroth

Beach Comber
Sep 9, 2007
I'm a 58 year old female who is interested in your health and wellness program.

I'm a Personal Trainer & Health/Wellness Coach, offering 30 - 60 minute sessions to women who are (preferably) 55+. If you are wanting to gain health benefits, reduce the risk of disease, perform activities of daily living successfully, increase your mobility, have strong bones, muscles and joints, experience fat loss, maintain the ability to live independently and lots of other body, mind and soul benefits, then I am the girl for you.

I will happily drive to you and train you in your home/gym or you can come to my home.

I provide an all encompassing health and wellness program that includes but is not limited to, one-on-one training time of up to 60 minutes, exercise program and instruction, safety procedures, nutritional review and counsel, emotional support, mental support, daily affirmations, relaxation techniques, guided imagery, encouragement, joy and love.

About Me: I have a B.S. in Exercise & Health Science and have been a personal trainer for over 13 years. I've worked with men and women of all ages and sizes, with fitness goals across the board. The indoor boot camp business that I co-owned from 2010-2011 was voted "Best Boot Camp in Atlanta" in its first year of business.

Reach out to me now and let's get you set up for a FREE over the phone fitness consultation to make sure we're a great fit. Prices vary depending on the location, duration of the sessions and monthly commitment, starting as low as $40.

**Group sessions are also available**[/QUOTE