• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
And this is how we all wind up locked in our houses, wearing masks, and angry at our neighbors. Thank you to the critical thinkers who caught it out.

Last edited:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Don't forget to ask the rental company to show you the license and insurance paperwork for the cleaners of your condo. Private owners should have these readily available as well.
Nah. I would check my vacation rental company policies. Then bring my own cleaning supplies.

Actually I would social distance by staying home.
It's Hathaway Bridge yesterday afternoon coming from 231 into PC Beach. I'm sorry if I gave the impression it was the 330 bridge.

No problem. I knew it wasn't 331 bridge. In any case it's coming to the panhandle. I expect all incoming traffic to be rather heavy today. It's Memorial Day weekend. Just stay safe. I'm doing what I would do any other holiday weekend at the beach and staying bayside in the woods. Not out of fear. Just avoiding the masses. I hope they will be safe in our community.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Walton County Board of County Commissioners have instituted the following regulations:

• By adoption of Resolution 2020-42 on May 12, Beach vending is now permitted with the restrictions that vendors place their equipment a minimum of six feet apart, place equipment in a manner that prevents groups of more than 10 from congregating, and requires that all equipment is disenfected between each use.
  • The following restrictions are also in place:
    • No special events or beach bonfires will be allowed.
    • Visitors to the beach must adhere to CDC guidelines of social distancing – no groups of more than 10, and 6 or more feet between groups.
    • All normal beach activities will be permitted based on Walton County's Waterways and Beach Activities Ordinance.
  • The Walton County Sheriff’s Office will handle enforcement with a customer service approach.