Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

Discussion in 'Local Government and Groups' started by Kaydence, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

Walton County Politics
    Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

We can't believe Walton County BCC is revising their Employee Manual to allow the Commissioners to determine those employees that will be fired. Currently, there is a process that must be followed before an employee is fired and the county administrator has the authority. This is not the Commissioner's job.

All Commissioners were told by the Grand Jury in 2015 to stay out of day to day county operations including employee hiring and firing. That's the responsibility of the Human Resources Department . But because there are some key people in positions of authority that one of the commissioners wants fired, she is supporting changing the policy so that she can make the ultimate decision. Because the other two commissioners vote as she does , she will have absolute power. If she can get her people in these positions, well, that wraps it up in a neat package and her plan of total dominance is complete. Actually, her handlers are calling the shots,she's just the patsy.

If an employee chooses to try to do their job but doesn't follow her wishes, they are done. Direct involvement in code enforcement cases is included. A code case could just go away or heat up depending on the directions given by the "supreme being."

Once all the players are in place,
    anything is possible. With the BP millions getting ready to hit Walton County, their plan is in place to benefit them and their friends.

Some employees will leave if harassed enough. That will suit her just fine. But if they can't run them off, they will be set up and fired.

Who suffers? Walton county taxpayers, citizens, families, and jobs opportunities because business will never locate in a place where absolute power has corrupted absolutely.

Who might this be you ask? VOTE HER OUT!

[​IMG]

2. Seadune85

Seadune85 Beach Lover

One xcommissioner was told by the grand jury in 2015 to stay out of personnel issues by the grand jury. More to come on that....ethics charges will soon come forth and will be posted!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

One X Commissioner was cleared of the charges leveled against her as well.

4. Seadune85

Seadune85 Beach Lover

Stayed tuned...more to come...and this time it won't be swept under the rug!

• List
  5. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

Mmm hmm.

6. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

Ethics charges on a grand jury report that the State Attorney refused to turn over to the Ethics Commission? Really?

7. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

The image of C. Jones was added by me to the Walton Politics post...it was not a part of the original post. ;)

8. FoX

FoX Beach Fanatic

Fbook is filthy with Russians and racists. :confused:

9. Suzanne Harris

Suzanne Harris Beach Fanatic

This must be be Cecilia, just wait Regional Utilities will haunt you

10. Wouldnt You Like To Know

Wouldnt You Like To Know Beach Lover

Since you and Meadows are in bed together do you mind telling her to stop with her garbage articles and go get a real job?

11. FactorFiction

FactorFiction Beach Fanatic

Maybe I don't know the rules on here, but shouldn't there be a credible source cited for these slanderous comments (on both sides)? If not, doesn't that mean that it is just gossip and innuendo?

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

If you have any guts tell her yourself.

13. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

Its only slanderous if it isn't true.

14. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

Where are these "garbage articles" found?

15. FactorFiction

FactorFiction Beach Fanatic

Problem is that a lot of us don't know what is or isn't true. There seem to be a lot of accusations, but little in the way of facts to back up some of the insinuations and accusations. Some credible evidence to support the assertions would be helpful.

16. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

I guess you'll just have to wait for the employee policy revisions and see for yourself.

17. Wouldnt You Like To Know

Ha if she had any "guts" she would put her name on her work. Trust me I'd love to tell her myself but she's nowhere to be found. She's too busy writing negative articles about BCC members like a jealous teenager who didn't make the cheer squad. She sounds just like Hilary to me.

18. Wouldnt You Like To Know

She has a FB.....you can read them there. Also the one that started this thread. Fair warning you will see ZERO solutions or ideas for fixing any problems. In fact you will only see BIAS rants from a delusional ex commissioner who was already butting heads with commissioners who are still currently on the board. Do you guys seriously not see the conflict of interest here?

19. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

Are you referring to the ex-commissioner that was so falsely accused of things in a Grand Jury Report only to be vindicated and dropped from the Hal Laird Law Suit?

All the time while the real problem sits as chair of the BCC. Talk about getting involved with county employees... Have you spoken to any of them?

I don't do FB so I can read what you alleged. Please provide some quotes or other information about these "negative" articles.

I've found that people that live in the world of Walton County Rainbows and Unicorns often refer to the Truth as "negative".

20. Kaydence

Kaydence Beach Fanatic

You act as if she is hiding who she is...she is NOT! She still lives where she always has and I don't think her cell phone has changed either.

Oh to live in your delusional world.

I guess you missed all the lies, horrible accusations and videos C. Jones had her buddies make against Meadows. Lies and accusations I might add she was cleared of made against her but you seem to want to ignore that truth as well.

Conflict of interest? WTH are you smoking? Even as a Commissioner she had every right to disagree with any other Commissioner on any issue and vote the way she wanted...most times she did.