• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

raven

Banned
May 14, 2007
between this, the high school shutting down the play production and this site attacking and censoring my thread regarding gangs in the area, i'm SO not suprised. there's alot of fear here about ideas and information. it's quite tragic, really. we're sending the kids to school elsewhere for sure. we can't afford to have them grow up ignorant and afraid of ideas as so many people here seem to be. plus they will be in danger if people continue to live in denial.

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
between this, the high school shutting down the play production and this site attacking and censoring my thread regarding gangs in the area, i'm SO not suprised. there's alot of fear here about ideas and information. it's quite tragic, really. we're sending the kids to school elsewhere for sure. we can't afford to have them grow up ignorant and afraid of ideas as so many people here seem to be. plus they will be in danger if people continue to live in denial.

Weren't you just fear-mongering and race-baiting on another thread?:scratch:

raven

Banned
May 14, 2007
Weren't you just fear-mongering and race-baiting on another thread?:scratch:

more threats and attacks for saying something that's not pre-approved?
ewwww. i hate to use the "r" word, but seriously. the "redneck" quotient here is scary!

this response makes me feel even about our decision to get the kids out of here and around some educated people with open minds. i was warned this is how people behave here. don't you have some books to burn?

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
You and the GIANT chip on your shoulder should definitely hit the road! :wave:

Hint: People's reaction to you has very little (if anything) to do with your ethnicity or country of origin.