• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Darling, I feel like I am actively househunting again and I am not!!!! All of your plugs and listings - I think Kurt needs to make a "Josh McLean" thread. My head is spinning.:shock:
:D

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Paula, from everything you've said about your places...I think you are on the East end of 30A. PCB is East, not West of 30A..just a little detail that had been bothering me!:cool:

You're absolutely correct, goodwitch. Thanks for correcting me. I did the same thing about 3 years ago on this site and Kurt corrected me. I am east-end/west-end challenged. I am on the east end of 30A and love it for the reasons I mentioned. There are reasons to love just about any part of 30A -- it depends on what you're looking for.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Last edited:

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
the streets are too narrow in rosemary for me, and i don't hang out there often watercolor is nice for all the reasons mentioned above, but there's a lot of flux over there now. there is quite a lot of green space within WC. Alys is quite bright, but the details have been thought out to the nth degree. andreas considers it his crowning acheivement. the level of finish detail is not seen anywhere else on 30a, and i don't believe the entire developement is zero lot line based, just the first phase everyone knows already.

ymmv

spinDrAtl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Josh,

Please do not be so sensitive - I did not mean to critique you - your writing just did not come across as opinion to me - does not matter at all though how I read it and you are correct that you were giving your opinion.

I am also not remotely interested in getting into an argument with you on this thread. My only point was to state that in my opinion, all 3 communities offer quite different architecture, landscape and amenities and an apple to apple comparison is difficult (again just my opinion).

And fluidity between communities means that it is very easy to go from one to the other and that is a good thing because one does not necessarily have to live in one of these to appreciate their amenities.

Dislaimer: Not trying to start another argument - just an observation, which of course is only my opinion.

As a casual bystander of this thread, it seems you were quite sensitive to what Josh wrote and jumped in to defend Rosemary and Alys against what was clearly his opinion (at least to me). It also came off as confrontational, for what it's worth.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Dislaimer: Not trying to start another argument - just an observation, which of course is only my opinion.

As a casual bystander of this thread, it seems you were quite sensitive to what Josh wrote and jumped in to defend Rosemary and Alys against what was clearly his opinion (at least to me). It also came off as confrontational, for what it's worth.

Does it matter? I think we've all agreed that each development has its good and bad points. We all have our reasons for liking one development more than another. However, all have great residents, interesting architecture, and desireable amenities. Any one of these places would be a great place to own a home.

Now lets move on.

spinDrAtl

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Does it matter?

For the purpose of the question asked, no it does not matter. But it seems like there are just so many people on here that take offense when someone doesn't have the same opinion on something. Disputing facts is one thing, but opinions vary like the weather. Why must everything be so confrontational?

Now lets move on.

Ummm, with all due respect, you are not the boss of me.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
For the purpose of the question asked, no it does not matter. But it seems like there are just so many people on here that take offense when someone doesn't have the same opinion on something. Disputing facts is one thing, but opinions vary like the weather. Why must everything be so confrontational?

Ummm, with all due respect, you are not the boss of me.

I'm offended. Are you trying to pick a fight? ;-)