• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GraytonBound

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
The Nooga
but you know we have some good days in the nooga too

e58f2308.jpg

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Oldtimer said:
You can count on that, us having too much fun. Stop by sometime during the day on Saturday. We'll be doing Christmas crafting 'round our kitchen table. I'd love to meet you. You can tell how much I enjoy the GB message board.

We will be on the beach for our annual family photo at sunset. You'll see the funky truck with the covered seating area on the back and lots of unique individuals. Guess we got it from the water.

As a matter of fact we may need a volunteer photographer. Know anyone?We ususally just solicit a volunteer from the "sunset crowd". and we've taken some great pictures. A beautiful setting for a photo, just at sunset.

Thanks very much. I do have some obligations Saturday midday. But I would love to make it down to the beach. :D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
yep, & it's 21 degrees warmer at Grayton ....you locals are so nice to not rub it in

Not trying to rub it in. Today was 75F, but I worked all day. I guess I should have worked yesterday instead. The temp is down a bit now, but the doors and windows are open. Come on down.