• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Forgive me for saying so, but this guy sounds like a complete prick. It also sounds like the other property owners in GT have no recourse but to deal with it. Perhaps there are some other high-profile property owners in GT that could address the problem ;-)

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
If you need any round or square bales of hay, just ask Moondance for Jimmy Ray's number.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I, for one, am waiting for Moondance to get things in motion. She is a real common sense gal with a passion for doing the right thing! BTW...where is Moondance these days?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sueshore said:
I, for one, am waiting for Moondance to get things in motion. She is a real common sense gal with a passion for doing the right thing! BTW...where is Moondance these days?

Great question, Where is she? :rotfl:(Sorry for the laugh, inside joke.)

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Laughing because you (like I) thought she was a HE?????

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
[
"This is a private subdivision," he said. "The biggest mistake that the county made was electing a female county commissioner. She's all talk and no action."

Ohmygosh...I can't believe he really said that? :eek: I already disliked him and thought he was a jerk before he made such a stupid statement, but now I KNOW he is a jerk and deserves NO respect from ANYONE! :pissed: I wonder if he's related to the other jerk with the same name!

Too bad he doesn't just pack up his septic tanks and cattle trailer and leave Walton County. That'd be a reason for a real party on the beach! :D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
luvthebeach said:
Ohmygosh...I can't believe he really said that? :eek: I already disliked him and thought he was a jerk before he made such a stupid statement, but now I KNOW he is a jerk and deserves NO respect from ANYONE! :pissed: I wonder if he's related to the other jerk with the same name!

Too bad he doesn't just pack up his septic tanks and cattle trailer and leave Walton County. That'd be a reason for a real party on the beach! :D

For more pearls about this person....check out the septic tank thread! Now there's some poetic justice!

JC

Beach Lover
Earl

Smiling JOe said:
Thanks.
According to local ordinance, the equipment may not remain on the beach overnight. James "Jimmy" Earl Ray's (did you guys notice that Jimmy's name is the same as the killer of Martin Luther King?) bulldozer is sitting in one of his driveways in Gulf Trace, along with his cattle trailers, and yes, you will have to look at them. For the record, I don't think his bulldozer is "helping folks to rebuild."
I was told Gulf Trace "Jimmy Ray" has agreed to water & sewer for the sub-division.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Re: Earl

JC said:
I was told Gulf Trace "Jimmy Ray" has agreed to water & sewer for the sub-division.

I think for earl, it was a directive, being that his property is beachfront. For interior owners, it is optional. If you read all of the articles on earl, you will see that he is strongly opposed to sewer, but now, since he has to tap in, he is saying that it was his decision to hook onto the sewer.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Although I have not witnessed it, I was told by other GT owners that they personally saw earl directing the equipment operators to push the beach scrapings up to support his houses. :blink: I may have to walk down to investigate for myself.