• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
A band member of one of America's most popular tour band, MOFRO, is going to marry in Seaside this weekend. Dread Clampitt is playing for the party.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
RiverOtter, Here's a whacked scenario: Leon Redbone sings "The Lemon Song". Better yet: All the American Idol finalists sing the "The Lemon Song" simultaneously. And America votes!!!!!!!!!!

Bob said:
RiverOtter, Here's a whacked scenario: Leon Redbone sings "The Lemon Song". Better yet: All the American Idol finalists sing the "The Lemon Song" simultaneously. And America votes!!!!!!!!!!

:dunno: I thought since Zappa died Redbone hasn't been seen :dunno: Other than that... :rotfl: That would be something :rofl:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Add two more celebrity sightings to the list. This past week while consuming some "water" in a popular local watering hole, I bumped into two brothers who are pro-football quarterbacks.

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
Smiling JOe said:
Add two more celebrity sightings to the list. This past week while consuming some "water" in a popular local watering hole, I bumped into two brothers who are pro-football quarterbacks.

If thier last name started with an "M", i would like to meet one, but not the other! :lolabove:

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Smiling JOe said:

GO VOLS!!!!!

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
Daughter said she heard the "M" boys were in town this weekend and Mom was in Pizitz H & C shopping. She also got to party with Jim Courrier at the afore mentioned watering hole and said he is a first class guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.