• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
I'd prefer to do that after she returns. I just did a google image search for "Sheryl Crowe Lance Armstrong". Wooo Hooo!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Landlocked said:
I'd prefer to do that after she returns. I just did a google image search for "Sheryl Crowe Lance Armstrong". Wooo Hooo!
Your chances of getting arrested or shot are much higher if she was in there. Also, seeing your kids in the photos, leads me to believe there may be a Mrs. Landlocked. If so, again your chances of getting shot increase by hot tub attempt if the Singer is in there.

cassie

Beach Lover
Dec 6, 2004
Saint Louie/Grayton
Geeezzzz, now EVERYBODY is going to get in trouble!

So sorry, I shouldn't have even brought it up.

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
SJ,

I would get shot if I were within two miles of that hot tub. :laughing1

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
FoX said:
You think only people in SoWal read this board? And there are plenty of people here that don't know. Be cool.

Excuse me? That's a pretty condescending reply, Fox. Are you now assistant board monitor or something.

I made a mistake and Kurt corrected it. Let it go.

southof30A

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2004
JB said:
Excuse me? That's a pretty condescending reply, Fox. Are you now assistant board monitor or something.

I made a mistake and Kurt corrected it. Let it go.
Who really cares about any of this?

So, has anybody seen Dale Jr. hangin' round the Crow's nest?

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
Landlocked said:
She's probably in France anyway

Definitely in France right now. She's shown up a number of times on OLN's Tour coverage cheering her boyfriend on.

Sigh. And here I wasn't going to get sucked into Le Tour again this year, but I can't resist the announcing of Phil Liggett, Paul Sherwin, and Bobke. (Al Trout Wig needs to Go Away Right Now though)

beachmouse said:
Definitely in France right now. She's shown up a number of times on OLN's Tour coverage cheering her boyfriend on.

Sigh. And here I wasn't going to get sucked into Le Tour again this year, but I can't resist the announcing of Phil Liggett, Paul Sherwin, and Bobke. (Al Trout Wig needs to Go Away Right Now though)

I thought they broke up? :dunno:

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
If they have, they seem to be managing to stay good friends. Cheryl seems to be very excited to see him doing well again.

As for Britney, another reason for her buying where she did was that her building does not allow short term-rentals. Good if you want a bit more privacy. And as others have mentioned, she's in the middle of what's happening there, and it's really easy for her to hit Winn-Dixie or the Texaco when she needs to go on those late night Cheeto runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.