• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
The remodeling is awesome! People won't recognize the two spaces! And yes, Kurt, LOTS of space for CHEESE!!! And much of that cheese will be incorporated into the menu :D cheese + wine + pizza = nirvana

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Cheese....the best food ever invented.

Can't wait to come see you in Watercolor, ALF. :wave::love:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
The remodeling is awesome! People won't recognize the two spaces! And yes, Kurt, LOTS of space for CHEESE!!! And much of that cheese will be incorporated into the menu :D cheese + wine + pizza = nirvana

We should introduce you to the farmer's market cheese. Guess I could walk down the bar and tell you. Better yet I'll text DS. :love::wave:

Allifunn

Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
We should introduce you to the farmer's market cheese. Guess I could walk down the bar and tell you. Better yet I'll text DS. :love::wave:
:lol:
he didn't relay the text, guess we were all too busy having funn :D

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I am sure it is buried in this or another thread, but is there a definite open date yet? I can't wait to sit outside and eat lunch and watch 30A go by!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
This is the side where PJ's was which will be a wine bar and retail area. Opening will be in time for Spring Break.

100122watercolor001.jpg

100122watercolor002.jpg

Allifunn

Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Excellent pictures, Kurt! One thing...the PJ's side will be wine bar and dining only, the retail space is in the H&C side along with dining. The restaurant will not be self serve as before, it will be full service. Just wait for the finished product...it should be impressive with lots of dining and retail space. Jdarg...I look forward to you sitting outside....I will get to have so much fun visiting with friends while they enjoy our place.
I am working hard on a new menu which will include many components!

Last edited:

I am hoping you carry my favorite hard to find cheese, Drunken Goat! :D

drunkengoat.jpg

Congrats on your venture and I can't wait for you to open! :love:

Last edited: