• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I am hoping you carry my favorite hard to find cheese, Drunken Goat! :D

drunkengoat.jpg

Congrats on your venture and I can't wait for you to open! :love:
:D yep, we carry drunken goat! If you can't wait for the opening and you are in the area, we have it in the Destin store right now. We also have a rosey goat which is coated with a rosemary crust.
(love the art work...:rotfl:)

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
I brought some Drunken Goat home from the Wine Festival and Jr. Critter ate it all. I have to stash my next batch. :lol:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
We are working feverishly to open the doors on Monday or Tuesday. The retail wine and cheese will be ready, but the restaurant will not. We urge all of you to come by one day next week and check us out!
The restaurant will not be up and running until the furniture is here and in place. We have a wonderful staff already, many of whom were at Criollas with me and Tim Kinderman (the former manager of Criollas) Tim will be our general manager for the store.
When the restaurant and bar are open we will have full service. The menu will start out small and build to an extensive menu. I will post the opening menu next week. As always, I look forward to seeing all of you and your input!
Our begining hours will be 9:00-9:00. Eventually we will be open at 8:00 for a "grab and go" breakfast and coffee, serving lunch at 11:00 and serving dinner 5:00 until 9:00 with the wine bar staying open untill 11:00 or so with pizzas & tapas being served until then. We will build to a large dessert menu with the hopes of drawing folks after dinner hours coming in for a great dessert and dessert wine or champagne :D
We wil also grow into a Sunday buffet style brunch, with changing menu every Sunday. Another service we will offer are "to go" items such as tuna pasta salad, various chicken salads, rotisserie chicken (and eventually meats), pizza (of course) just to name a few. Eventually we will have extreme mac & cheese, rotisserie duck...the sky is the limit! We also have an awesome bread oven...so who knows what goodies will come out of our kitchen :D
Hope to see you soon!

Alli, this is so funn! Can't wait to try it. We will be there. :clap:

That being said, the name of the place isn't very upscale, It sounds like it belongs at an outlet mall or at an exit on I-85. Could the owners change the name to its French or Italian or even Chinese ("Chan") equivalent?