• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bazinga

Beach Crab
Dec 19, 2012
Well its official. Alexis Tibbets was hired at the Board meeting last night and started work today. It must be nice to have friends in high places, that way when the voters of your county have had enough of your crap and vote you out of office, you just go to work for your buddy in the next county over for a cush job and big $$$. Thanks Walton County School Board for once again rubber-stamping Carlene's dirty agenda.

Independent Thinker

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Told ya so, they just had to go through the "formalities". Now there is speculation Tibbets may not even stay for the entire school year because she only needs to work a few weeks to finish out her drop program for her retirement. We'll see, rumors have it that she may be seeking a State job. I wonder if this is where her buddy Speaker of the House Gaetz comes in ? Walton County's Superintendent and School Board are a joke and an embarrassment. But that seems to be what the county's Republican majority wants and likes, so thats what we have. It's a shame but unfortunately thats the way it is.

Last edited:

DaleDalbey

Beach Fanatic
Nov 1, 2011
I thank God every day that he has blessed me with the ability and willingness to sacrifice so that I can send my child to a private school in Walton County. This from someone who has been a public school advocate all of my life. While I am disgusted with school leadership, I do not hold them accountable. The people who voted them in do not hold them accountable, why should I? It does however cause me to be profoundly disappointed in the voters of this county. Inexplicable. Oh wait...I have to believe if you would vote for Anderson, you need time to grab a dictionary.

meggiemom

Beach Lover
Jun 24, 2012
Walton
I'm blown away that the wimps in this county know what is going on in the schools and sit by and do nothing. I've heard that complaints have been filed against Carlene Anderson and the state attorney and the ethics commission simply ignores them. It's too bad we don't have somebody on the school board with some sense of right and wrong but obviously they just sit on their hands and collect a nice check for sitting around at the board meetings looking bewildered.

luca brazzi

Banned
Jan 6, 2013
Seems to me Carlene Anderson should be investigated on a number of violations, indicted, tried, convicted and jailed.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Seems to me Carlene Anderson should be investigated on a number of violations, indicted, tried, convicted and jailed.

Please state one or more criminal charge you believe her guilty of that she could be convicted of and sent to jail for.

Independent Thinker

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Personally I doubt there is any proof of criminal activity, but her lack of ethics, integrity, honesty, and total disregard of respect for employees of the sytem is appalling. There are leaders and there are dictators, she is the latter.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Would somebody please inform us of the whereabouts these days of Rosemary Ragle?

meggiemom

Beach Lover
Jun 24, 2012
Walton
A former teacher friend who was terminated showed me her application for re-employment and one of the questions was, "have you ever been denied continued employment?" How does one answer such a question when the gutless wonders in the Walton School District find it "ethical" not to reveal that? Of course the truth is that they want inexperienced entry level teachers that they can pay entry level salaries.