• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Just so you know what I know...The DOT Rep who came to my door to return my property is the exact same individual Cecilia Jones presented herself to in Ponce De Leon. When Cecilia Jones saw that particular sign, she showed it to the DOT Rep laughed and said to him, look here! Discredit that!

One errant sign you say? BAHAHAHAHA! One SIGN she positively knew didn't belong to her OR to T. Anderson's campaign when she not only showed it to the DOT Rep. but took it and refused to return it after it was pointed out that it didn't belong to her!

A thief by any other name is still a thief!
You should post this on the facebook page Walton county visions for a better quality of life.
Guess you will have to figure out who Satan is, some of us already recognized who it is. Yeah, I said that, deal with it.
One of Satan's greatest tricks is trying convince people he didn't exist. who is Satan then?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Your story was discredited because you made it seem like Jones ordered some sort of sweep from FDOT, then went to Holmes County and said a bunch of Tony Phony signs were her property, and then refused to return them, and then said you didn't want your sign back because you got a new one, and then you called the sheriff to get it back, all according to this thread.

But you did manage to get what, three agencies of government on the case.

That is a BOLD FACED LIE! I never ever once insinuated that Cecilia Jones ordered that sweep!! What I said was the DOT guy told me that when they do these kind of sweeps, its generally because they are complaint driven! I asked specifically if this sweep was complaint driven and he told me he did not know!! To this day I DO NOT KNOW that it was but I DO NOT know that it was not.

Every freaking time you are on this board you try to change my words around to suit your own agenda. I'm asking you to stop doing that!! If you are going to quote me that's one thing but to just make up BS haphazardly because you obviously have an agenda is another!! Stop it!

3 agencies? Wow! You can count, I'm impressed. You did get one fact right! It would have been only one agency if Chief Weeks had any kahunas but we all see how that worked out for me. It was actually the DOT's job to return all signs removed from private property so I had no choice but to involve them so, they don't really count.

I have NO IDEA how the State Attorney ended up involved in this fiasco but I'll tell you what I suspect his involvement was. The GROUP of Anderson fans posting on this board have alluded to those signs being illegal. If in fact the sign was illegal, its my educated guess that the sign would not have been returned to me. So Indestructible you tell me, who the hello has screamed the loudest that those signs are illegal other than Cecilia Jones and Tony Anderson fans?

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
That is a BOLD FACED LIE! I never ever once insinuated that Cecilia Jones ordered that sweep!! What I said was the DOT guy told me that when they do these kind of sweeps, its generally because they are complaint driven! I asked specifically if this sweep was complaint driven and he told me he did not know!! To this day I DO NOT KNOW that it was but I DO NOT know that it was not.

Every freaking time you are on this board you try to change my words around to suit your own agenda. I'm asking you to stop doing that!! If you are going to quote me that's one thing but to just make up BS haphazardly because you obviously have an agenda is another!! Stop it!

3 agencies? Wow! You can count, I'm impressed. You did get one fact right! It would have been only one agency if Chief Weeks had any kahunas but we all see how that worked out for me. It was actually the DOT's job to return all signs removed from private property so I had no choice but to involve them so, they don't really count.

I have NO IDEA how the State Attorney ended up involved in this fiasco but I'll tell you what I suspect his involvement was. The GROUP of Anderson fans posting on this board have alluded to those signs being illegal. If in fact the sign was illegal, its my educated guess that the sign would not have been returned to me. So Indestructible you tell me, who the hello has screamed the loudest that those signs are illegal other than Cecilia Jones and Tony Anderson fans?
Why so serious?

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Ok for the record, on Wednesday at 8:37 am you wrote:

"Just what are the chances that the DOT would do a sweep of C. Jones District, illegally remove political signs from my front yard or that Cecilia Jones would be at the DOT pick-up point, the exact same day my signs were taken, to pick up ONLY signs regarding Tony Anderson? Coincidence or target? It's highly unlikely this is just one big coincidence or that there has not been an enormous effort on the part of Cecilia Jones to target one of her own constituents!"

And also: I DO NOT BELIEVE THE SIGNS ARE ILLEGAL. I don't know how a sign can be "illegal." It's speech. Maybe it needs a disclaimer, but what the heck do I know.

I agree your signs...none of them...should have been taken.

The rest has been IMO one big distraction and misdirection.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Ok for the record, on Wednesday at 8:37 am you wrote:

"Just what are the chances that the DOT would do a sweep of C. Jones District, illegally remove political signs from my front yard or that Cecilia Jones would be at the DOT pick-up point, the exact same day my signs were taken, to pick up ONLY signs regarding Tony Anderson? Coincidence or target? It's highly unlikely this is just one big coincidence or that there has not been an enormous effort on the part of Cecilia Jones to target one of her own constituents!"

And also: I DO NOT BELIEVE THE SIGNS ARE ILLEGAL. I don't know how a sign can be "illegal." It's speech. Maybe it needs a disclaimer, but what the heck do I know.

I agree your signs...none of them...should have been taken.

The rest has been IMO one big distraction and misdirection.

For the record I was asking questions! DO YOU NOT SEE the question marks? I do still believe it's highly unlikely it was all coincidental but I can't prove that!! Did I become her target after she got her hands on property she knew didn't belong to her when she took it from the DOT? Absolutely.

Who created the distraction Indestructible? I didn't pick up property belonging to C. Jones or T. Anderson.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Wow, lots of quality issues being discuss here.

Can we please leave the woman who's rights have be trampled under foot alone?

Really, C. Jones has stepped in S#\+ and has been scraping her shoe on a rock for two days now...

We have a serious election and if an outsider for this community ever read the crap on here, they'd run the other way (new residents).

I've never seen such nonsense.

Misty had her sign unlawfully removed, no dispute.

She did what a citizen of her town should do and got no results.

She used the most precious of our rights, free speech and has been attacked for it.

She sought out someone to help and actually found many.

The attention is not her, it's our Commissioner that has crossed the line of ethical behavior and good taste.

If we can't discuss real issues, like; beach vendors, business licenses, zoning, water run off, parking, beach access, etc, this is all just a pissing match between two parties of people with different opinions.

PJJ

Beach Lover
Oct 27, 2007
Not sure what your point is?
If I'm a well educated professional that would qualify for the school superintendent job, I'd pursue the job opportunity that was awarded based on my experience, interview, etc. rather than running in a small town election where hillbillies are labeling me or my opponent "Rude Cindy" or "Puppet Tony". Local elections typically follow Sayre's Law - "In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake." The district 5 commissioner election is the perfect example of that. For most well educated professionals, local elections are not worth the headache, especially, given the innate nature of their qualifications, there are many other options out there.

Pure democracy is fine, but more often than not the people are delivered Barabbas.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
If I'm a well educated professional that would qualify for the school superintendent job, I'd pursue the job opportunity that was awarded based on my experience, interview, etc. rather than running in a small town election where hillbillies are labeling me or my opponent "Rude Cindy" or "Puppet Tony". Local elections typically follow Sayre's Law - "In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake." The district 5 commissioner election is the perfect example of that. For most well educated professionals, local elections are not worth the headache, especially, given the innate nature of their qualifications, there are many other options out there.

Pure democracy is fine, but more often than not the people are delivered Barabbas.
Oh I remember you... and still lost as to your point.

PJJ

Beach Lover
Oct 27, 2007
Oh I remember you... and still lost as to your point.
Not sure that we've ever conversed or if I've ever even posted on the topic but ok if you remember me. Sorry you're missing the point - that's as well as I can explain it. I won't invoke Ed Koch because I was mostly agreeing with you.