• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
The Mafia is Corsican, ie, Italian, Pearl is Jewish. :roll: And the Hogs are not thugs??? I would say they are equally so, if not more.

And as far as that goes, most players on practically every team are streetball playing thugs, and this is everywhere.

I sense a little unhappiness still over my Vols beating the Hogs so badly in K-town back in February, hmm, beaten by 22 points, sure wasn't pretty for the Hogs.

Sure would like some good barbecued pork rinds right now. :lol:

Figures. Of all the quality sections of a pig, your "sophisticated" palate prefers the skin.....:lol:

Yea that was pretty bad....BUT not as bad as the mighty Pearl and his hounds getting beat by poor ole Arkansas in the Tourney, thus ending their chance at the championship AND any chance of a #1 seed in the dance.:rotfl:

I must admit though that the Vol Cheerleaders are pretty "attractive"

Any of them your family?:cool:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
The Mafia is Corsican, ie, Italian, Pearl is Jewish. :roll: And the Hogs are not thugs??? I would say they are equally so, if not more.

And as far as that goes, most players on practically every team are streetball playing thugs, and this is everywhere.

I sense a little unhappiness still over my Vols beating the Hogs so badly in K-town back in February, hmm, beaten by 22 points, sure wasn't pretty for the Hogs.

Sure would like some good barbecued pork rinds right now. :lol:

LadyD, is somebody feeding you lines? This doesn't look like your typical diction. :wave:

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place

The four Number 1 teams. Read it and weep (Or rejoice, depending on your preferences).

Lady d is right: Most of the teams have five sreet palyers and no team players. UofM is one of them. When the going gets tough, the team players inevitably win out. Example: Vols vs Tigers.

:dunno: but I look for K or NC to come out on top.

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007

The four Number 1 teams. Read it and weep (Or rejoice, depending on your preferences).

Lady d is right: Most of the teams have five sreet palyers and no team players. UofM is one of them. When the going gets tough, the team players inevitably win out. Example: Vols vs Tigers.

:dunno: but I look for K or NC to come out on top.

I think the photo speaks to the eventual winner--look who is holding the ball.:lolabove: GO HEELS!!

seaside2

Beach Fanatic
Apr 2, 2007
All over the place

I think the photo speaks to the eventual winner--look who is holding the ball.:lolabove: GO HEELS!!

Could be, but he has those "deer in the headlights" look in his eyes!!!:D

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Figures. Of all the quality sections of a pig, your "sophisticated" palate prefers the skin.....:lol:

Yea that was pretty bad....BUT not as bad as the mighty Pearl and his hounds getting beat by poor ole Arkansas in the Tourney, thus ending their chance at the championship AND any chance of a #1 seed in the dance.:rotfl:

I must admit though that the Vol Cheerleaders are pretty "attractive"

Any of them your family?:cool:

Arkiehawg, actually hog, is not a food I consume. The barbecue pork rind comment was just a little bit of taunting of course.

Last edited:

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Great job UGA.....you made an amazing cinderella run in the tourney. Without a doubt, your team played with more heart today and it showed. You deserve to be in the dance with this amazing run.

Regarding Ms Bubba......your thoughts of being a lady are in your mind only.... You are a true reflection of your Mafia coach and his thugs(excluding Lofton).....The Vols will only wish for championships in Basketball.....not happening, "sweetie"

Go Hawgs, Go SEC, Go to Hell Vols!:moon:
:nono1: watch it!

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Great job UGA.....you made an amazing cinderella run in the tourney. Without a doubt, your team played with more heart today and it showed. You deserve to be in the dance with this amazing run.

Regarding Ms Bubba......your thoughts of being a lady are in your mind only.... (excluding Lofton).....The Vols will only wish for championships in Basketball.....not happening, "sweetie"

Go Hawgs, Go SEC, Go to Hell Vols!:moon:
watch it,Mr. Pig :nono1: