• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
You may be right, our guys have gotta be some tired puppies.

Crazier things have happened! You never know which Hog Team will come out and play. I've got mixed emotions on this one..... To me it's a win/win

Hogs win, get the automatic bid and a better seed.

Georgia win, they are in the dance AND Kentucky is OUT..:lol:

Should be a fun afternoon regardless...

Go Hawgs! Go SEC!

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Congrats to UGA......you played a couple of great games.....

But, today will be BUTT RUB II.......The Hawgs will turn ya into a weenie dog today!

Go Hawgs...

No dog in this fight, but I have to pull for UGA. You gotta love the first team in SEC history to win two games in the same day.

That said, I think ARK wins as UGA has to be exhausted.

chrisv

Beach Fanatic
Nov 15, 2004
Freeport, Florida
HBTD! Got some BBQ'd HAWG on the smoker right now!

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Great job UGA.....you made an amazing cinderella run in the tourney. Without a doubt, your team played with more heart today and it showed. You deserve to be in the dance with this amazing run.

Regarding Ms Bubba......your thoughts of being a lady are in your mind only.... You are a true reflection of your Mafia coach and his thugs(excluding Lofton).....The Vols will only wish for championships in Basketball.....not happening, "sweetie"

Go Hawgs, Go SEC, Go to Hell Vols!:moon:

Last edited:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Hnooe,

I will say this.....The ACC got hosed with only 4 bids...

ameliaj

Beach Fanatic
Jun 19, 2007
SoSpal (figure it out)/Seacrest
Great Game Hogs. We grabbed that huge early lead and you guys just kept whittling it away. I'm so proud of our guys for hanging on. The game was fabulous in person. Only 3400 hundred fans/friends/relatives allowed in but we all sure made a lot of noise. I must admit it was mighty sweet to have the dawgs cut down the net in the Ga Tech arena. Another good thing - no orange of any kind.

GO DAWGS!!!

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Great job UGA.....you made an amazing cinderella run in the tourney. Without a doubt, your team played with more heart today and it showed. You deserve to be in the dance with this amazing run.

Regarding Ms Bubba......your thoughts of being a lady are in your mind only.... You are a true reflection of your Mafia coach and his thugs(excluding Lofton).....The Vols will only wish for championships in Basketball.....not happening, "sweetie"

Go Hawgs, Go SEC, Go to Hell Vols!:moon:

Personal attacks show you're the one not genteel. Not me. And you know absolutely nothing about me to make comments of this nature. Take your smack talk over to the smack talk forum.

The Hogs will go down in the opening round to the Hoosiers.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Personal attacks show you're the one not genteel. Not me. And you know absolutely nothing about me to make comments of this nature. Take your smack talk over to the smack talk forum.

The Hogs will go down in the opening round to the Hoosiers.

Perhaps....

But at the end of the Dance....We will still have Final 4 appearances and a National Championship. And the Dead Hounds will still have dreams....;-)

Good ole Rotten Crouch......Rotten Crouch Tennessee. Keep enjoying Pat's Glory.....that's as close as the thugs will get to the dream...

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Perhaps....

But at the end of the Dance....We will still have Final 4 appearances and a National Championship. And the Dead Hounds will still have dreams....;-)

Good ole Rotten Crouch......Rotten Crouch Tennessee. Keep enjoying Pat's Glory.....that's as close as the thugs will get to the dream...

The Mafia is Corsican, ie, Italian, Pearl is Jewish. :roll: And the Hogs are not thugs??? I would say they are equally so, if not more.

And as far as that goes, most players on practically every team are streetball playing thugs, and this is everywhere.

I sense a little unhappiness still over my Vols beating the Hogs so badly in K-town back in February, hmm, beaten by 22 points, sure wasn't pretty for the Hogs.

Sure would like some good barbecued pork rinds right now. :lol:

Last edited: