• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
Yikes! Now there's ...

* TORNADO WARNING FOR... WESTERN CHEROKEE COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL GEORGIA NORTHERN COBB COUNTY IN NORTH CENTRAL GEORGIA BARTOW COUNTY IN NORTHWEST GEORGIA NORTHEASTERN PAULDING COUNTY IN NORTHWEST GEORGIA
* UNTIL 115 PM EDT

Take care, gttbm!

My prayers go out for the safety of all the folks--not just the b-ball folks!

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Everyone stay safe and hopefully this stuff is going to pass on through. We got pelted last night, for the second night, and this time we had hail.

It stormed all night, and the lightning and thunder were such that it was impossible to sleep.:eek:

Hope tonight is quiet.

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
Gators-schmaters, dawgs smogs.....

CAROLINA, STILL # ONE GOOOO HEELS...yea, baby! :D:D:D

Dadgum it! The Gators folded. So I at least hoped that Tennesse would *represent* the SEC tonight (this is really hard for someone who feels like puking every time she hears "Rocky Top"). UTenn let the Hogs win.
faint.gif

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Dadgum it! The Gators folded. So I at least hoped that Tennesse would *represent* the SEC tonight (this is really hard for someone who feels like puking every time she hears "Rocky Top"). UTenn let the Hogs win.
faint.gif

Yeah, UT did let the hogs win. Two crucial missed free throws by Ramar Smith which would have won the game for them cost them the game and a chance at the SEC tournament title. I hope Ramar Smith never hears the end of it. :angry:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Waaaa.Waaaa Waaaa.

Well Thank you so much oh great Basketball Powerhouse Rotten Cr**ch TN for letting the Hawgs win.....We are sooooooo grateful...:roll:

How many final fours do you have?......:rotfl:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Waaaa.Waaaa Waaaa.

Well Thank you so much oh great Basketball Powerhouse Rotten Cr**ch TN for letting the Hawgs win.....We are sooooooo grateful...:roll:

How many final fours do you have?......:rotfl:

:lolabove:...I just gave you rep points for this one! Congrats!