• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BambooBay

Beach Lover
Apr 9, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach
www.30A.com
It's amazing! Despite the fact that we've all been routinely sprayed by countless similar "poisons" since birth, life expectancy in the U.S. is now at an all-time high (77.9 yrs)! And, our number of annual deaths in the U.S. recently experienced the biggest decline since 1938. Perhaps we should start taking baths in that stuff! Whatever we're doing seems to be working... :rotfl:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
It's amazing! Despite the fact that we've all been routinely sprayed by countless similar "poisons" since birth, life expectancy in the U.S. is now at an all-time high (77.9 yrs)! And, our number of annual deaths in the U.S. recently experienced the biggest decline since 1938. Perhaps we should start taking baths in that stuff! Whatever we're doing seems to be working... :rotfl:
Sounds like life expectancy could be linked to the stock market, which is also at an all time high.

I have an idea, why don't you go run behind the poison truck.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Sounds like life expectancy could be linked to the stock market, which is also at an all time high.

I have an idea, why don't you go run behind the poison truck.

Worked for me! :sick:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Actually, it has not all been said before;Smiley J, who are the experts you guys are bringing and what are their credentials?:dunno:
I'm not bringing any experts. To my knowledge, the County Commissioners called for the meeting. Please note that it is being held at the Mosquito Control Headquarters, so I am sure that there will be different degrees of "experts" at the meeting. I bet the employees will be the only ones not wearing masks.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I'm not bringing any experts. To my knowledge, the County Commissioners called for the meeting. Please note that it is being held at the Mosquito Control Headquarters, so I am sure that there will be different degrees of "experts" at the meeting. I bet the employees will be the only ones not wearing masks.

You guys are planning a media stunt, eh? How are those turtles doing, anyway? If I remember correctly, that story was from 1985 or something like that:lol: