• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Auburn Fan

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Auburn
Dave has been a member since 2005 and posted on a number of topics and has been active in giving back to the community including hosting the annual CVHN Hurricane Party. What’s your record?

I'm just an individual. Not a multimillion-dollar corporation, so it's unfair of you to make that comparison.

Look carefully to see who the true power broker is.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Months ago I suggested we all work together to find a solution everyone could live with. No, screamed the CU people we will never surrender. I said it would take 5 years and Cost 50 million dollars . Still no one wanted to even talk about a reasonable solution. Well now it will cost the county billions to buy the property if they lose plus the attorney fees. Beach front owners will have a fast track and people who would not compromise in any way will be sorry. We can blame the BCC for not trying to find a solution that could have stopped this avalanche and the people who said never surrender and never compromise. Very sad .

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
Months ago I suggested we all work together to find a solution everyone could live with. No, screamed the CU people we will never surrender. I said it would take 5 years and Cost 50 million dollars . Still no one wanted to even talk about a reasonable solution. Well now it will cost the county billions to buy the property if they lose plus the attorney fees. Beach front owners will have a fast track and people who would not compromise in any way will be sorry. We can blame the BCC for not trying to find a solution that could have stopped this avalanche and the people who said never surrender and never compromise. Very sad .
Have you met with Dave Rauschkolb? He has proffered a compromise solution.