• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

EZ4144

Beach Lover
Aug 6, 2005
Haha wait until a bunch of these accounts are merged. I've seen it on here before ip addresses reveal all. Gaskins or somebody's post count going to go way up.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
So is it Reggie Gaskins, Stone Cold J, or whatever your name is?
SO WHAT! Are the facts any different? Are the questions not answered asked not valid?

Dave Rauschkolb you should know the difference between anonymous and pseudonyms. Why do you keep repeating yourself about "anonymous" posts? Ben Franklin and Mark Twin used pseudonyms and that did not lessen the facts they wrote about. The facts are facts no matter what name you use.
#646 Customary Use Will Destroy Our 30A Legacy

Lake View Too's ad nauseum mantra must have worked on you.
"The first and perhaps the only rule in propaganda is: if you tell a lie over and over and over and over and over again, the populace will start to believe it is true. That’s what this thread is all about." At least LV2 has stopped those repetitive senseless posts and disrespectful grave photo-manipulated image.
#731 Customary Use Will Destroy Our 30A Legacy
#737 Customary Use Will Destroy Our 30A Legacy
#743 Customary Use Will Destroy Our 30A Legacy
#745 Customary Use Will Destroy Our 30A Legacy
#751 Customary Use Will Destroy Our 30A Legacy
#816 Customary Use Will Destroy Our 30A Legacy

Your meaningless whining (to use CU advocates word) has been addressed before. #538 Are you referring to Lake View Too, bob bob, poppaj, Dawn, EZ4144, MRBS, Duchess, Jenksy, L.C. Bane, mputnal, buster, Leader of the Banned, Emerald Drifter, ShallowsNole, or jodiFL on this thread? How do you know Jim Tucker, James Bentwood, Pam Hicks are not pseudonyms? Customary Use Will Destroy Our 30A Legacy

"I never even thought for a second to represent anyone but myself when I got on this forum so many years ago." You never for a second had mass antisocial media lies, shaming, or staging confrontations on your private property either.

"Is it really behavior that caused the CU vs Private beach issue?" Behavior, cause CU? NO. Commissioners baseless CU beliefs lit the fire and caused "the CU vs Private beach issue?" You and those that just believe CU fan the flames on antisocial media and make it worse.

Last edited by a moderator:

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
That is the most BS narrative that you can come up with. To say that Florida beaches for all has had anything to do with harassing anyone is ridiculous. ...We, Florida beaches for all has no control or coordination whatsoever in what happens on our beaches [but you do on private beaches] and for you to insinuate that Florida beaches for all has anything to do with harassing anyone [like at Vizcaya?] is an absolutely outrageous statement.
Dave Rauschkolb, do you deny FBFA attorney Daniel Uhlfelder trespassed on Vizcaya private property on multiple days and posted it on social media was not planned (staged)? The Deputies told Uhlfelder he was on private property, Vizcaya's legal plat and public pedestrian easement to the foreshore has been post on this thread, Walton Beach Director BCC video was heard to say many (including Vizcaya) easements are easements on PRIVATE property and the Commissoiners, TDC, and public have NO rights other than crossing the sand to the foreshore. Your posts are Not CREDIBLE. Or do you just choose not to believe legal documents and the law?

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
That is the most BS narrative that you can come up with. To say that Florida beaches for all has had anything to do with harassing anyone is ridiculous.

Dave boy, are you setting us up?

In Walton County, Desperation Leads to Serious Political Missteps
“Uhlfelder is one of the most visible leaders of a new “pro-CU” non-profit called Florida Beaches for All. He’s also an attorney in a state famous for its strict advertising and ethics laws for licensed lawyers.”

We all know Daniel Uhlfelder was instrumental in forming FBFA and now reperesents FBFA as its attorney as co-plaintiff in the CU court case. I’d say he IS FBFA along with you.

Are you denying that Daniel Uhlfelder intentionally trespassed on Vizcaya property on multiple occasions for the purpose of videoing and publishing the escapades in an attempt to generate emotional response and support from the CU community at the expense of the private property owners AND sherrrrifff department?

You must be denying it because NOTHING ELSE EXPLAINS your ridiculous statement that FBFA had nothing to do with harassing anyone.

Really concerned about you.

Last edited:

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
We all know Daniel Uhlfelder was instrumental in forming FBFA and now represents FBFA as its attorney as co-plaintiff in the CU court case. I’d say he IS FBFA along with you.
Don't forget Daniel Uhlfelder is 1 of the 34 "Defendant" attorneys intervening for 2 beachfront owners FOR CU. One BFO has an ECL and the other a sliver of beachfront. None of the other Uhlfelder clients own beachfront.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
I never saw his plan .
#607 "Just remember everyone, the beach, it's ours, it's always been ours and anything less....is a Compromise. So let's be good neighbors and work together to reinstate Customary Use."
Customary Use Will Destroy Our 30A Legacy

If Dave Rauschkolb's "compromise" is for the Commissioners to do their job and their duty to ensure every person visiting or living here safety - in exchange for BFOs private property rights that BFOs have and have had since 1776 - then CUnCourt and let's settle this once and for all.

If BFOs prevail the Walton tax payer may get to pay the millions of legal fees for both sides and get 4,671 really angry BFOs. Then Commissioners will have to respect, enforce, and accommodate BFOs property rights. Or BFOs will fight Commissioners property "takes" over and over again. Including fighting emanate domain - even if Walton is stupid enough to try it.

Reggie Gaskins

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Blue Mountain Beach
Ladies and Gentlemen of SoWal,
The fact that Dave refuses to answer a single legitimate question as the Chairman of the Activist group driving this noise, should tell you a lot. He complains about normal practice of online screen names. He sees ghosts in the shadows by the common misspelling of a single word. Yet, if he REALLY wanted to know these identities, we have seen here that many of them have offered to sit in public, in the daylight, for a public discussion of the facts. No less than 8 people, including here, have asked Dave for this discussion. He refuses. I can't tell you why he spends all of his time attacking identities but not a minute solving or even DISCUSSING the problem. But you can ask yourself - why won't he meet in public with Reggie and others if it's SOOOOOOOO important to know their identity?

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Dave has been a member since 2005 and posted on a number of topics and has been active in giving back to the community including hosting the annual CVHN Hurricane Party. What’s your record?
Poppaj, "Giving back to the community". Not to discount businesses hosting a sponsored Children’s Volunteer Health Network that raised $62,000 for a worthy cause; but that did not come out of any one individual's pocket. Last year alone I paid in excess of $25,000 in Walton property taxes. More than $16,000 to educate Walton students. More than $5,500 for the Sheriff to not enforce beachfront property legal boundaries - Deputies do a great job though with the direction they are given by the Sheriff. More than $2,200 for the South Walton Fire. I tithe much more than is expected, I coached kids soccer, and volunteered at their schools. Does that count?

Mike Huckabee paid more than $29,000 to educate Walton children and ensure the safety of Walton residents. There are 1,192 beachfront parcels. You do the math. I did not see any Florida Beaches for All (FBFA) directors volunteering for the Commissioners' post CU-ordiance 2017 Customary Use Committee. Mike Huckabee was Vice-Chair and volunteered many tens of hours meeting with 10 other residents; that the Commissioners reject most of the Committee's recommendations. Does that count? Customary Use Committee makes final recommendations

You tout Dave's record of giving back to the "community". That's great. Open questions, how many BFOs have been public servants for the people; like Governor? I know many BFOs are military veterans having served their nation, including BFOs the Goodwins, who have suffered despicable social media, traditional media, and physical harassment on their own private property even after they prevailed in court against Commissioners. How many BFOs veterans have contributed to the community by serving their country in harms way but are called greedy, in-human, and worse, just on this thread, much less on antisocial media? The community needs a beach-view place to eat expensive food and be served Mai Tais too though.

Do you want to continue to go down this rabbit-hole? Let's stay on topic and can anyone answer questions asked on this thread? What are the definitions of the historic criteria of customary use and why do you believe Commissioners should spend millions of tax payers dollars and risk getting nothing but the legal bills? I agree about one thing the Commissioners have politically boxed themselves into a corner, antisocial media have repeated over and over (intentionally?) false property rights and CU misinformation, the time to "compromise" is past, and the best solution at this time is for a court to determine if Walton BFO's private property rights are superior to an anarchic English common law public customary use of American private property or not; based on the evidence and law. Which does not include CU or no-CU effect on the local economy.

FloridaBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Talking about CU misinformation; here is one from a Facebook page started by Arnald Keith Dean, the Emerald Coast of REALTORS CEO. Who is not a REALTOR and never has been. A CPA.
2019-02-13 FPCU CU Misinformation.jpg
First, this "shameless" marketing piece was NOT from any lawyer, lawyers are not permitted to seek out individual clients. This was from Florida Coastal Property Rights BFOs to all the same beachfront parcel owners that Walton Commissioners notified that they intended to claim in court public customary use of their private property. This was from BFOs, paid by BFOs, for BFOs to ensure BFOs were aware and what to do next given the limited time period to intervine. 650+ of the 1,192 beachfront owners acted. Florida Coastal Property Rights

Second, FACT HB631 does NOT require any BFO lawsuits against Commissioners' CU ordinance at all, much less "combined into one" lawsuit. FS163.035 is a local government due-process law to prevent other FL counties from doing what Walton Commissioners tried to do by avoiding due-process in court FIRST. The Floridians for the Preservation of Customary Use FB clearly do not understand FS1630.35 that Commissioners are the Plaintiffs (with the burden of proof) litigating in court against 4,671 BFOs. Not BFOs litigation against Commissioners.

Third, No attorneys advertised anything. See 1 above. Just not CREDIBLE; CU (mis)information.

Another reason I will never list my beachfront with a Walton REALTOR. Except maybe Scenic Sotheby's International brokers. Letter to ECAR.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Poppaj, "Giving back to the community". Not to discount businesses hosting a sponsored Children’s Volunteer Health Network that raised $62,000 for a worthy cause; but that did not come out of any one individual's pocket. Last year alone I paid in excess of $25,000 in Walton property taxes. More than $16,000 to educate Walton students. More than $5,500 for the Sheriff to not enforce beachfront property legal boundaries - Deputies do a great job though with the direction they are given by the Sheriff. More than $2,200 for the South Walton Fire. I tithe much more than is expected, I coached kids soccer, and volunteered at their schools. Does that count?

Mike Huckabee paid more than $29,000 to educate Walton children and ensure the safety of Walton residents. There are 1,192 beachfront parcels. You do the math. I did not see any Florida Beaches for All (FBFA) directors volunteering for the Commissioners' post CU-ordiance 2017 Customary Use Committee. Mike Huckabee was Vice-Chair and volunteered many tens of hours meeting with 10 other residents; that the Commissioners reject most of the Committee's recommendations. Does that count? Customary Use Committee makes final recommendations

You tout Dave's record of giving back to the "community". That's great. How many BFOs have been public servants for the people; like Governor? I know many BFOs are military veterans having served their nation, including BFOs the Goodwins, who have suffered despicable social media, traditional media, and physical harassment on their own private property even after they prevailed in court against Commissioners? How many BFOs veterans have contributed to the community by serving their country in harms way but are called greedy, in-human, and worse, just on this thread, much less on antisocial media? The community needs a beach-view place to eat expensive food and be served Mai Tais too though.

Do you want to continue to go down this rabbit-hole? Let's stay on topic and can anyone answer questions asked on this thread? What are the definitions of the historic criteria of customary use and why do you believe Commissioners should spend millions of tax payers dollars and risk getting nothing but the legal bills? I agree about one thing the Commissioners have politically boxed themselves into a corner, antisocial media have repeated over and over (intentionally?) false property rights and CU misinformation, the time to "compromise" is past, and the best solution at this time is for a court to determine if Walton BFO's private property rights are superior to an anarchic English common law public customary use of American private property in America or not; based on the evidence and law. Which does not include CU or no-CU effect on the local economy.
Well go right ahead and pat yourself on the back for paying your taxes unlike the rest of us tax cheats. This thread went off topic long ago. The poster was criticizing Dave’s post count as if he only posted on this topic which is untrue. It appears as though many on here are portraying Dave as a greedy person which I believe is also untrue. I don’t personally know him but I have volunteered the last few years to assist with the Hurricane Party auction and have seen first hand that this is not an inexpensive event to host.
If you can document where I have accused anyone of being greedy I will apologize until then keep beating the dead horse if it amuses you.
I don’t know why it should make an effing difference to you or anyone, but since you brought it up I am a retired disabled veteran which doesn’t give me single extra right you don’t possess.