• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

D&K's

New posts
Smiling JOe said:
...and they are enclosing the open air deck. :(


:confused: :confused: :confused: I totally don't get this one.

I'm so glad at least some you got a "last supper" at D&K's! I guess this change means one less meal out for my family (but maybe we will just have picnic dinner on the beach:clap_1: ).
 
Well POOT! :pissed:I think fancy smancy places should be :banned:!!!!!!
 
Reggae, $4 Red Stripes & Corona, $6 tequila shooters (the good stuff), and $6 fish tacos - would make enough money to keep me happy as an owner and a lot of other people.
 
I had lunch there on Saturday, peel-and-eat shrimp and a gorgeous view. I hope this longstanding rumor is not true. This is one of my favorite places.
 
My husband had lunch there on Friday and he said that there is a blackboard where they are counting down the days until they are closed. I think they were at 9 on Friday, so maybe they are open this coming week and that's it. I have to qualify this by saying that my husband isn't known for being super observant, so he could have had the days wrong! We are very bummed that D & K's is closing too. That was our favorite place to meet for a great casual lunch and enjoy the view. We always took all our visitors there for lunch and they would then understand why we love it here. We NEVER ate inside!
 
Donna said:
I had lunch there on Saturday, peel-and-eat shrimp and a gorgeous view. I hope this longstanding rumor is not true. This is one of my favorite places.

Donna- are you having a wonderful visit??
 
Donna said:
I had lunch there on Saturday, peel-and-eat shrimp and a gorgeous view. I hope this longstanding rumor is not true. This is one of my favorite places.

:clap_1: ..welcome home!!!! See you soon!!!! Did you think you had brought the rain with you Saturday? Everyone is glad you did! You were one of the first things I thought of!!!
 
Sueshore said:
:clap_1: ..welcome home!!!! See you soon!!!! Did you think you had brought the rain with you Saturday? Everyone is glad you did! You were one of the first things I thought of!!!
I asked her to bring the rain and Donna provided. :clap_1::clap_1::clap_1: I wonder if she could hook me up with a huge winning lottery ticket? :floor:
 
Smiling JOe said:
I asked her to bring the rain and Donna provided. :clap_1::clap_1::clap_1: I wonder if she could hook me up with a huge winning lottery ticket? :floor:

She is a winner!!!! :clap_1: I can almost see her smiling from here!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top