• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhioBeachBum

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
MidWest OH
kurt said:
Miramar Beach Access will not be rebuilt until after the upcoming renourishment project slated to begin this fall.
Any idea whether the access across from GWE (http://www.destin-condo.com/GulfWindsEast.htm) is included in the above? I'm not sure whether this location is considered Miramar or Seascape or in between. I know the structure (in the picture) was blown away. Camco (who manage property) person told me on phone yesterday they were replacing structure (with a temporary) PDQ - but then she wasn't on site. Sister-in-law lives further east inland, but couldn't check 'cause 98 in that area was still closed, so I don't know how bad off that beach area is - personal risk type home structure damage issues east & west of the accces point - so I don't even know if this (above) is a stoopid question or not. :blink:

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
Anyone know if the Rosemary Beach walkover is technically a public access, even if they don't want you to know that? I know people can't park there or use the pools, but I've heard the access itself is public and was wondering how to find out if that is true.

irish9697

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
According to Garrett Realty, there should be a walkover up at Seashore Circle in East Seagrove by Saturday.

Snapper Grabber

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2005
Seaside does have security posted at the access behind Roly Poly and will only let owners and renters use this access. It seems to me that this is a time when we all should pull together and share rather than be a stingy gut. Even though I do not reside in Seaside, I own a home nearby and patronize all Seaside restaurants and shops.

beachbunny

Beach Comber
Jul 12, 2005
lake cumberland,Kentucky
We are still coming,and we are staying in Blue mountain beach area.I guess the best access would be at grayton?We do have until the 23rd ,I know things will improve.Everyone has voted and we still want to go to this paradise in any condition. :bow:

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
kurt said:

Thanks, Kurt. I saw that Inlet beach is a regional access which is great for people on the eastern side of 30A. Can anyone tell me about the Inlet beach access? Reasonable parking and bathrooms? We'll see for ourselves in a few days, but it's good to get a preview if possible. It will be interesting to explore the different open beach accesses next week when we're there. (We usually don't do as much exploring...).

Thanks.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
beachbunny said:
We are still coming,and we are staying in Blue mountain beach area.I guess the best access would be at grayton?We do have until the 23rd ,I know things will improve.Everyone has voted and we still want to go to this paradise in any condition. :bow:

:cool: Grayton to the east or Gulfview Heights or Ed Walline to the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.