• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kareshack

Beach Comber
Jul 10, 2005
Roswell, Georgia
Hey jenna- we are going down with our friends and are staying down the road a bit. I am sure we will see you guys on the beach. You can spot us on H2O, we are bringing our boats. Mom does know i am going.

Fryday_1

Beach Comber
Jun 28, 2005
Re: Dennis - damage reports

Thank You Smiling Joe. I am due down on Cottage Street at the Crab Cottage on Sunday. Hope their was no water damage to Crab Cottage. Looking forward to your pictures.

gbbullard

Beach Comber
Mar 16, 2005
The small yellow house east on the beach side across the beach access road. The house that has no road access and sits next to the empty lot next to the Red Bar.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

JEANNE said:
Any information on 384 Defuniak Street (Emerald Star) in old Grayton? It sounds like we may have been lucky again with yet another storm. Thanks to all for your information. It really helps us folks not in the area. Jeanne
Jeanne, you should be good.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

SGB said:
Would really appreciate it if anyone has any info regarding water levels around Mack Bayou as compared to Ivan. Came very close to the house last time, wonder how we did this time - I'm currently in JAX. Thanks to everyone for all the info! All things considered, sounds like we were very lucky again. Pray for the folks to the west.
Mack Bayou is wet. Many places that were near water, are now perhaps at the waters' edge.

Last edited:

danish030

Beach Crab
Jul 11, 2005
Seacrest Beach
gotothebeachmom said:
Hey Soozie,

I am on Blue Crab Loop. My next door neighbor in Seacrest lives close by. She said everything is fine at Seacrest. We have power. I think we have phone problems. No DT. She said Russ our ever faithful pool man was hard at work getting the pool shipshape. Said the pool looked good. A little debris.

Our beachwalkover is gone (of course). Can't tell about the dunes can't get close enough since walkover is gone.

She drove thru the n'hood and saw no visible signs of damage. I think we both got a little water blown in around our windows and french doors.

Hope this helps a little.
Our house is in Seacrest Beach North on 29 Sand Shovel Lane, " Emerald Views". If anyone is in the neighborhood and can drive by, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

sunshine

Beach Lover
May 1, 2005
south walton
Triple E said:
Which house had the Roof Damage in Lake Place? Color # etc. How high did the water get on the houses in Lake Place that face Western Lake.

Thank you.
The roof damage was on the new contemporary.

If you are one of the south facing lots you've got some fun ahead of you cleaning up a whole lot of debris. I don't believe the water got in any homes, but it's messy.
PM me your address or lot # and I'll be happy to cruise around your property in the morning.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

suebee said:
Any info on Gulf Trace?
Gulf-front in Gulf Trace is screwed. I know one man who owns 7 Gulf-front homes, and I would say he just lost an easy $10M +. Interior homes look fine in Gulf Trace.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

the shark shack said:
Any reports on houses on Pine Street in Grayton beach. We have a house at 325 pine street? Thanks if anyone can update
Chris
No photos of your house, but Pine St looks good, not even under water.

Status
Not open for further replies.