• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
What did the great Martin Luther King say? Darkness can't change darkness only the light can do that. Just like hate can't drive out hate only love can drive out hate

Cindy supporters=hate

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Bob, how do you know gaetz knew about the violations before the state got sued? He wasn't named and had no privilege to the information? I never heard of it until the lawsuit wasn't dismissed and published in the Tampa paper.
It was in paper before as an accusation before it was settle. My point was he never spoke about it either before or after. It does seem that it was in the Chat Holley issue was going on.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
What did the great Martin Luther King say? Darkness can't change darkness only the light can do that. Just like hate can't drive out hate only love can drive out hate

Cindy supporters=hate
I thought you said you needed to go to sleep. It's way past your bedtime. :)

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
And cost you me and other taxpayers lot of money. Yay what did that win really do to help the issues of the county? It didn't help us get more roads cut in to 30a.

Uhh, hate to bust your bubble, I personally didn't cost you a dime but it was worth every penny the taxpayers had to pay to prove you can't NOT operate in the Sunshine and get away with it.

You won't get roads cut on 30A by Tony being elected either. The BCC already admitted they are 2 years behind just on current projects.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Uhh, hate to bust your bubble, I personally didn't cost you a dime but it was worth every penny the taxpayers had to pay to prove you can't NOT operate in the Sunshine and get away with it.

You won't get roads cut on 30A by Tony being elected either. The BCC already admitted they are 2 years behind just on current projects.
I never said you cost me money. I said it cost us money. You are a taxpayer right?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Did you really just say I support illegal activities? Did I read that right? Are you freaking kidding me?

You're the one complaining about open honest, government operated in the Sunshine and the money that was spent to ensure that it happened. You're the one unhappy about what it cost the taxpayers. I think it should have happened EONS ago and we wouldn't still be dealing with this stupid :poop: today!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I never said you cost me money. I said it cost us money. You are a taxpayer right?
Ok. You're right once. My apology. Was on the phone and typing at the same time.