• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Actually taking about the Edgewater.

I know exactly what you meant. Suzanne did what many of us would have liked to have done! And she won!

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Senator Gainer is a good guy and had there been an election would have been voting for him. That being said, it will take more than Senator Gainer to get that infrastructure monies. That being said what has Representative Drake really brought back to his District and for that matter Walton County?
Hate to agree with wells but he is spot on. I am disappointed in Drake as I once supported him. He cowered when he knew he would have to run against cooley, so he cut a political deal rather than challenge her on the issues. Both him and Marti made a big deal over the septic tank issue and they helped create it. Drake is a puppet. I happen to know where Brad Drake lives and anybody who doesn't take care of their own property any better than he does, doesn't need to manage laws over mine. I once had great hopes for him but really he is just a trained pitch man. Never getting my vote again.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
The cases did happen and were won. Are you saying Judge green and Judge Santori (SP?) both got it wrong.

Are you saying buying the chat holley property at 8pm under the advice of your brothers father in law who was hired outside the sunshine at your direction is OK if you are a commissioner. And you are buying it from your buddy and supporter? Yeah, that's who formed the small business. Tony ads say he sold his business in 2009. Why join the SBA in 2013? Just some more questions no name calling.
Tony's business partner stole from him and in the settlement bought him out. The small business was formed to stop the parking ordinance. Let me ask you something. You own a small business it burns down. Now to get a building permit you have add way more parking and you no longer can afford to have that business. Is this ok in your mind?

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Hate to agree with wells but he is spot on. I am disappointed in Drake as I once supported him. He cowered when he knew he would have to run against cooley, so he cut a political deal rather than challenge her on the issues. Both her and Marti made a big deal over the septic tank issue and they helped create it. Drake is a puppet. I happen to know where Brad Drake lives and anybody who doesn't take care of their own property any better than he does, doesn't need to manage laws over mine. I once had great hopes for him but really he is just a trained pitch man. Never getting my vote again.
I'm starting to see a theme. If your a good man you get hammered in this forum. Brad Drake is great man and a great Rep.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
We are talking running for Walton county district 5 not Congress. Cindy's education hasn't helped us a bit.[/QUO
You are correct, I am not talking about Congress, I am talking about the Florida Legislature. You brougnt it up.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Tony's business partner stole from him and in the settlement bought him out. The small business was formed to stop the parking ordinance. Let me ask you something. You own a small business it burns down. Now to get a building permit you have add way more parking and you no longer can afford to have that business. Is this ok in your mind?

Notice how he completely evaded answering your questions PG. Obviously he supports illegal activities, he's supporting T. Anderson.