• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
Put me in with the group that feels that there is no reason topull a gun on anybody unless you are protecting your loved ones or property. As a visitor, I am very conscious of bike riders on the road. I think that is one of the reasons people come down to this part of the world. You can see more and enjoy more and relax when you are on a bike. As with all kinds of people, there are good ones and bad ones just like with bikers and car drivers but to pull a gun??????

Bdarg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Point Washington
At first I thought this was a case of a driver, who was running late for work, trying to figure out where in a pickup truck he could legally lock his gun up while at work, then, in a potential stoke of brilliance, he thought to just toss it out the window.

Then, on second thought, maybe he was trying out a new mosquito control technique that one of the mosquito board candidates might have proposed, where by in the early morning hours, in lieu of spraying insecticide over a given area, they would spray hot lead. (Note to self: with the size and aggressive nature of some of the mosquitoes in the area, high powered rifles may be better option).

Third, that he was multitasking while driving on 30A, as so many of them do, so he had one hand on the gearshift, one of the cell phone, one on his cigarette, one on his beer, and one on the radio knob and one on his gun, so when he tried to wave back at the bikers, it was his gun hand that was closest to the window.

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
At first I thought this was a case of a driver, who was running late for work, trying to figure out where in a pickup truck he could legally lock his gun up while at work, then, in a potential stoke of brilliance, he thought to just toss it out the window.

Then, on second thought, maybe he was trying out a new mosquito control technique that one of the mosquito board candidates might have proposed, where by in the early morning hours, in lieu of spraying insecticide over a given area, they would spray hot lead. (Note to self: with the size and aggressive nature of some of the mosquitoes in the area, high powered rifles may be better option).

Third, that he was multitasking while driving on 30A, as so many of them do, so he had one hand on the gearshift, one of the cell phone, one on his cigarette, one on his beer, and one on the radio knob and one on his gun, so when he tried to wave back at the bikers, it was his gun hand that was closest to the window.
you remembered the mosquito control thread from hell!!!

Bdarg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Point Washington
Why can't we just be Walton County?

Unfortunately because fair and balanced in Walton county is much like fair and balanced on Fox News.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
:wave:If you want to live in the zip, you have to live by the code.