Smiling JOe
SoWal Expert
"It's all going to mix together in your stomach, so why does it matter if it touches on your plate?"
Que bueno!
Cuando hablando por ingles eres muy buena con las groserias, debes que decirme...que haces aqui tu pinche payaso? Vete a la chingada! You are speaking much too politely. 'Night..
I learned papiamentu & a little Dutch from 5 guys, which means I can tell you off in both languages!:roll:I remembered a friend of mine who's mother called him an S.O.B. He promptly returned with I agree. She left the room and returned to beat him 5 minutes later when she realized what he said.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out". I like to use that one with my son. ;-)



I have no idea how to respond to you. You are a comedian. Rolling on the floor laughing.Yo tengo no idea como responder a tu. Tu eres un comic.
for you, yes.para tu, si.
I must wash the plates for the new black boots.Me gusta lavar los platos usando mi nuevo negro botas.
good rolling on the floor laughing.Bueno!![]()
good night, see you tomorrow. Do you know the way to sesame street?Buenos noches, asta manamana dododododo(Seaseme street refrence)![]()
My friend Jack McBrayer speaks spanish my himself. he is 18 years old and has not taken any classes in spanish. Oh yea, your're the one who knows the guy from 30 Rock. I've been asking my kids, "Who is that that said they know the guy from 30 Rock. " they think I am crazy. Hmmmmm....Mi amigo Jack McBrayer (de 30Rock) habla conmigo en espanol solamente, 18 anos despues de nos clases de espanol.
You are very sick.Buenas noches! Yo tengo una nina muy enferma.