• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Expressions your mom used

New posts
Que bueno! :clap:

Cuando hablando por ingles eres muy buena con las groserias, debes que decirme...que haces aqui tu pinche payaso? Vete a la chingada! You are speaking much too politely :lol:. 'Night..

It's 'cause I learned the really bad words in papiamentu, not espanol. :floor: I learned papiamentu & a little Dutch from 5 guys, which means I can tell you off in both languages!:roll:
 
I remembered a friend of mine who's mother called him an S.O.B. He promptly returned with I agree. She left the room and returned to beat him 5 minutes later when she realized what he said.

I couldn't respond with that one, as it wouldn't affect her.

"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out". I like to use that one with my son. ;-)

Mom tried that one and it didn't work on me because she didn't bring me into this world. My response was, "You chose me, but you had nothing to do with bringing me into the world." Yep, I had my share of spankings.:floor:
 
Mom always said "Bless your thumpin' little gizzard" It still makes me cringe.
Whenever I would shortcut something, my Dad would say " Why do you always take the easy way out". When I would try to do something to a tee, he would say " Why do you always have to do it the hard way?":idontno:

They would always "tan my hide" or "switch my bottom". I always wondered whose bottom I would get and who would get my bottom?:clap:
 
:floor::floor::floor:Yo tengo no idea como responder a tu. Tu eres un comic.
I have no idea how to respond to you. You are a comedian. Rolling on the floor laughing.
para tu, si.
for you, yes.
Me gusta lavar los platos usando mi nuevo negro botas.
I must wash the plates for the new black boots.
good rolling on the floor laughing.
Buenos noches, asta manamana dododododo(Seaseme street refrence):biggrin:
good night, see you tomorrow. Do you know the way to sesame street?
Mi amigo Jack McBrayer (de 30Rock) habla conmigo en espanol solamente, 18 anos despues de nos clases de espanol.
My friend Jack McBrayer speaks spanish my himself. he is 18 years old and has not taken any classes in spanish. Oh yea, your're the one who knows the guy from 30 Rock. I've been asking my kids, "Who is that that said they know the guy from 30 Rock. " they think I am crazy. Hmmmmm....
Buenas noches! Yo tengo una nina muy enferma.
You are very sick.
 
KURT!!!!

My captions are stuck on Espanol. I need to read this in American.

My mother used to drive me nuts with, "I trust you. I just don't trust everybody else." :bang:
 
"Oh, Fiddlesticks!"

"Get your elbows off the table"

"Don't talk with your mouth full"

"Either stay inside or stay outside!"
 
"i can't wait til you have kids of your own" was a favorite of mom's

"i know you'll make the right decision" dad (ARGH)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top