• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
kurt said:
Yes it is very similar to the Red Bar food with a few extra items and a Sushi bar. Great Bay views from inside and the outdoor decks.[/QUOTE

Yeah, check out watermans pics for a deck view :laughing1 ]

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
We ate at Cafe Tango last night - the food was awesome and the service outstanding. Try the pistachio encrusted grouper and save room for dessert. The entrees with salad are about $20-28. Not really a place for kids.

So what we have so far is: (in no particular order)

Cafe 30A $$$$
The Terrace $$$$
Fish Out Of Water $$$$
Smiling Fish Cafe $$$
Summer Kitchen / Blue By Night ( :roll: 2 names :dunno: ) $$ and $$$$
Criollas $$$$
Royal Orchid
Angelina's $$
Cafe Tango
Bloom's Cafe
Piccolo's Restaurant (Red Bar) $$$
Basmati's
3 - Thirty - 1
Luna Del Mar $$$
Yianni's
Snapperheads
Pandora's

Last edited:

taterbaby

Beach Lover
Feb 18, 2005
Thanks everyone-what a great thread this turned out to be!!!!! Let's keep it going-as people visit as the weather gets warmer-let us know what wonderful food you have enjoyed and great places you have visited!!!! I can't wait-July can't get here fast enough!!!

Waterman

Beach Lover
Jan 11, 2005
Ventura County CA
taterbaby said:
Thanks everyone-what a great thread this turned out to be!!!!! Let's keep it going-as people visit as the weather gets warmer-let us know what wonderful food you have enjoyed and great places you have visited!!!! I can't wait-July can't get here fast enough!!!

Great job with the post. :clap_1:

taterbaby said:

This was a great idea for a thread Taterbaby. We love trying new restaurants but usually end up at the same places we have had success. Also a great idea by Kurt to make this thread a "sticky" so it will stay around for a while. :cool:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I'm working on a dining page. I'm thinking of including reviews and reader reviews. Similar to:
http://bhamdining.com/Listings/location_mtnbrook.html :dunno:

Anybody that would like to add a review can post it here or e-mail it to me. It can be short and simple if you like, or more detailed. I may have to edit a bit to fit. Include your name and hometown, and month and year you visited the restaurant. Thanks!

Last edited:

taterbaby

Beach Lover
Feb 18, 2005
kurt said:
I'm working on a dining page. I'm thinking of including reviews and reader reviews. Similar to:
http://bhamdining.com/Listings/location_mtnbrook.html :dunno:

Anybody that would like to add a review can post it here or e-mail it to me. It can be short and simple if you like, or more detailed. I may have to edit a bit to fit. Include your name and hometown, and month and year you visited the restaurant. Thanks!

I love that idea!!!!!!!!! Man, by July I will have EVERYTHING planned and derive my husband CRAZYYYYYYY!!!! He hates my planning!!!!! hehehehehhe

Status
Not open for further replies.