• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
shakennotstirred said:
Does anyone know whether Friday & Saturday are still Crabcake special nights at the Red Bar? Also, what evenings does the house Jazz band play?

The Red Bar Jazz Band plays Tue-Sat at 7pm. Sunday and Monday Vibe plays - an electric jazz band.

Crab Cakes are every Friday and Saturday.

The gift shop is only open on Fridays and Saturdays right now. When it's open, you can get these (or order online http://www.graytonbeach.com/redbar.html)

bar-maewest-400.jpg

bar-pan-400.jpg

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Don't go late. Sometimes they do run out. Those have been sad occasions!!!!!!
Have you tried Oli's other place The 3-Thirty-1? If not just as FYI, they have the crab cakes on the nights Red Bar doesn't.

They also have some other great dishes that Red Bar doesn't. The blackened fish is killer.

Can't go wrong at either place. Good food, great people.

shakennotstirred

Beach Fanatic
Jan 5, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
gotothebeachmom said:
Don't go late. Sometimes they do run out. Those have been sad occasions!!!!!!

I hate when that happens! I have resorted to begging & they were kind enough to scrounge some crab cakes up in the kitchen. I have been to the 331 & it is great but I like the ambiance of the Red Bar better. Thanks!

Sheila

SoWal Insider
shakennotstirred said:
I hate when that happens! I have resorted to begging & they were kind enough to scrounge some crab cakes up in the kitchen. I have been to the 331 & it is great but I like the ambiance of the Red Bar better. Thanks!

I fully understand. I myself have resorted to the beg and grovel method. Not a pretty sight but sometimes, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do to get those crab cakes.

I agree Red Bar does have a an indescribable funky vibe to it. 3-Thirty-1 is especially nice on a clear fall evening on the deck. Sitting around the table with the people that are most special in your life and a view of that beautiful bay. Life is good in South Walton!

Status
Not open for further replies.