Found: female chocolate lab on Seagrove Beach at Eastern Lake on June 5. No collar

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by Eliz, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anniet

anniet Beach Comber

allison, just leave them alone. there not worth it. just dont respond to anything unless it has to do with jessie

2. FoX

FoX Beach Fanatic

Not if I get there first. My dogs are always flea free, wear a collar, and never roam the hood. I also can teach them how to spell, respect their elders, and use proper manners.

3. Lynnie

Lynnie SoWal Insider

So I looked at this thread last week and had hoped the owner would be reunited with the lab. Then, I glanced today and notice there is 50 something posts??? LOLOL

Great read with my coffee this morning.
    Kids these days----

4. gravy not oatmeal

gravy not oatmeal Beach Comber

well ur not going 2 get there first cuz we all ready have the police involved and they said they have 2 get the dog back 2 the owner and jessie did have her collar on she always dose and were geting her as soon as her dad gets paid and i hope u people are happy cuz its going 2 take his whole pay check

5. anniet

anniet Beach Comber

stop respnding!!

6. anniet

anniet Beach Comber

Sorry from anniet

Sorry to anybody I offended for me and my friends "un-ladylike behavior." None of the "retarded gay" arguments ON the second pg. of this have to do with jessie. Sorry for the feelings we hurt abou the old people thing. BUT i'm not sorry for anything i said that had to do with jessie.

Sincerley,
    Annie

7. Astara

Astara Beach Comber

It's not easy to admit mistakes. Thank you Annie.

8. Astara

Astara Beach Comber

Found a ride for jesse

Hey Annie and Eliz,
    I know someone who is willing to drive from SoWal and meet part way to bring Jessie home. They are not asking for gas money and can go as soon as Monday if it can be arranged. If this is something that is of interest please pm me and we can talk. :D

Last edited: Jun 19, 2010
  9. anniet

anniet Beach Comber

thats MY dog. you can't take her. thats called theft.like gno said, we got investagators involved so if you touch my dog you'll be in jail.

10. Diane4145

Diane4145 Beach Fanatic

Supervision, seems necessary!

Annie,

If you don't get a handle on your behavior and difficulty expressing yourself, I'm afraid that you're in for, a very tough life!:blink: If you've worked something out and you'll be reunited with Jessie, I'm happy for you all! Though, I do hope that Jessie isn't around behavior, like you're displaying!

11. Diane4145

Diane4145 Beach Fanatic

:whack::nono1::nono1::nono1:

12. anniet

anniet Beach Comber

i said sorry!

13. Lady D

Lady D SoWal Insider

I think the dog needs to stay with the woman and the yellow lab in Jacksonville. Sounds like a better situation for the dog there. You can go to a pet store like a Petco and make an id tag for your dog for about $10.00. I did one for my son's dog with his name, address and phone number in case the dog got lost. I'd be on the road immediately to get my dog. Just my opinion.

14. lgauthreaux

lgauthreaux Beach Comber

I agree Lady D, the situation sounds much, much better for the dog in Jacksonville.

15. buhnannerz

buhnannerz Beach Crab

My laugh for the day. That was a good one! Now I must get back for entetainment.

:clap::lol::cool:

16. anniet

anniet Beach Comber

i dont think anyone asked you,did they? Do you personally know me or my family and Eliz? i dont think so. so you have absolutly no clue the details of the situation.

17. Rita

Rita margarita brocolia

:lolabove:...I'm just reading this tonight.

I hope Eliz does not try to charge Annie's family for a vet bill. Fleas could be taken care of for MUCH less. Although Eliz may have had Jessie's welfare in mind/heart, it was her decision to take vet services to what appear to be an extreme. That was the owner's decision to make, legally - not Eliz's.
    Seems to me Annie owes Eliz a thank you for rescuing her dog; Kurt and a couple others a thank you for offers of help in transportation arrangements to get Jessie home; and her bestie a thank you for supporting her. She should not be paying Eliz $300 the way this scenario has gone down. Eliz needs to do the right thing and not charge someone to get their dog back.

And I would hope Annie and G not O stay in school, work to their potentials, and make themselves, Jessie :D, and their families proud.

OH! ....Y'all might want to check out that ornament exchange thingy because I have no doubt yours would be a riot!

18. John R

John R needs to get out more

Hey, is this dog still available for adoption?

19. Alicia Leonard

Alicia Leonard SoWal Insider

In the little town with FUN in the middle

There's a sweet girl that is over on the Walton County Animal Services thread.:wave:

20. Douglas the Intrepid

Douglas the Intrepid Beach Fanatic

On the shores of paradise, Seagrove Beach
    :popcorn:

I had a whole bunch to say when I read the beginning of the thread, but by the end I seem to be speechless...

oh yeah, I remember now. lol

I have to say I agree in theory of why the little girl was so upset. Having to drive ten hours and pay someone 300.00 dollars to get back your dog who got loose would be a bitter pill for anyone to have to swallow. Not leaving the dog at the local pound for the owners to potentially find was just a poor decision. Good intentions sometimes need to be tempered with common sense. Regardless, I am glad this apparently has a happy ending...

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.